Please turn off WGR now

Big Blitz

Buffalo won't get any respect until it makes the playoff's. Last night on NFL network about 1Am they were talking about the Bears beat themselves rather than giving any props to Buffalo, Fred's run didn't even make the top 10 plays for week 1 even wit hthe big stiff arm.. Get used to it until we make the playoff's..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give a crap about NATIONAL respect. I understand why national coverage is what it is.

Do we really need that plus a guy completely ignorant of football hosting the local 3pm show?

I have the local 'skins guys for some perspective. Yea they will get on them when it's bad but you always have the sense they are one of you--the fans. Schoop constantly coming across as if he's ABOVE the fans has just finally made me lose it with him today.

And some of you can get on me for overreacting that's fine. Being able to stream that channel is one of my few connections to back home. And it just ticks me off that when I get out of work that's what I have to listen to.

Edited by Big Blitz

I could give a crap about NATIONAL respect. I understand why national coverage is what it is.

Do we really need that plus a guy completely ignorant of football hosting the local 3pm show?

I have the local 'skins guys for some perspective. Yea they will get on them when it's bad but you always have the sense they are one of you--the fans. Schoop constantly coming across as if he's ABOVE the fans has just finally made me lose it with him today.

And some of you can get on me for overreacting that's fine. Being able to stream that channel is one of my few connections to back home. And it just ticks me off that when I get out of work that's what I have to listen to.

I do get it because I used to be the same way about it.

It isn't going to change though.