Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

Liking/Loving/Respecting FREDEX is significantly different than hailing him as some HoFer or something. Pretty much everyone here knows that Fred is a good RB, he's older and slower than he was, but he can still play. His heart, drive, and strong fundlementals make up for some loss of physical skill. Is he a top 10 RB in the league? Probably not. But can he still ball when the game is on the line? Clearly.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking/Loving/Respecting FREDEX is significantly different than hailing him as some HoFer or something. Pretty much everyone here knows that Fred is a good RB, he's older and slower than he was, but he can still play. His heart, drive, and strong fundlementals make up for some loss of physical skill. Is he a top 10 RB in the league? Probably not. But can he still ball when the game is on the line? Clearly.

I get that he's not a perennial Pro Bowler, but there are so many other things I'd love to see him on The Wall some day. I know others disagree, but if the were a Wall of Intangibles he'd be in.

Hey man, I just got a death threat by 3rdand12. I think that dude is taking it a bit too far, don't you? It's just a message board after all. People need to get over the fact that I don't think fred jackson is the best player ever.

Oh no its not me.

I am as peaceful as a lamb. Its your conscience coming to get you. death threat ?

Have you met me me ? i could hurt myself shaving . and tear up when the Bills score a touchdown . its not me i worry about Bobby. its the others

Oh no its not me.

I am as peaceful as a lamb. Its your conscience coming to get you. death threat ?

Have you met me me ? i could hurt myself shaving . and tear up when the Bills score a touchdown . its not me i worry about Bobby. its the others

Don't you mean Tampa Boob??

Edited by Tipster19

Hey man, I just got a death threat by 3rdand12. I think that dude is taking it a bit too far, don't you? It's just a message board after all. People need to get over the fact that I don't think fred jackson is the best player ever.

Again, this is silly. Let it go. A death threat. Really. I'm sure your a Bills fan. You just aren't crazy about Fred. I love the guy, but get it. Happy to grab a beer with you at the Iguana to watch one of the games. No worries.

Your best response is no response.

Welcome to the internet.

Thank you for your warm welcome! This interwebby thing has brought me great enjoyment. And introduced me to some characters who deserve a punch to the throat. (I do not advocate violence in any way, but it's hard to argue some people aren't just asking for it.) Just ignore morons and the world is a better place,