Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

Thank you my friend... This place is incredible!!! Have I mentioned how much I love how Fred Jackson plays this game???

Fred who? All I know from coming here daily is EJ sucks. Or maybe doesn't. Or certainly does. Or maybe doesn't.

I'm a Fred on The Wall kind of guy. Call me silly, I don't care. He represents the best of a long and disappointing era, but he's a first class Buffalo Bill and an every man's kind of guy. That fits Buffalo.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred who? All I know from coming here daily is EJ sucks. Or maybe doesn't. Or certainly does. Or maybe doesn't.

I'm a Fred on The Wall kind of guy. Call me silly, I don't care. He represents the best of a long and disappointing era, but he's a first class Buffalo Bill and an every man's kind of guy. That fits Buffalo.

Saw him walking around Chicago- didn't bother him bc my wife was too damn busy looking for the Billy Goat

OJ was the best "running back". Thurman was the best "complete player" at the position and amazing at blitz pick up and receiving. Fred is a complete package and he doesn't seem to have off field questions (though you NEVER know for sure there). The first guy stole some cookies in prison, I heard.

Tell the truth...you tried to say hi, but three seconds later you were on your back, 20 yards away, with no idea what happened.

Twenty yards behind would have been bad enough! OK, I got beat. It happens. But 20 yards upfield? That's crazy stuff..... I got beat, and beat, and beat again... is it over yet? Nope. Bills win. And Cletus's back never hits the sidewalk. Bravo.

Escalated? Yea maybe, but ill be cornswaggled if i let some out of towner come to our bills board and smack talk a heart and soul player in Freddy, after a big road win. With what may be a career type play, late in the game, sealing the victory, after the years hes had here, fighting for his spot againts higher draft pics year after year.

Just like when you go to a game, and theres a few fans of the opposing team sitting in your section talking smack, you cant let those guys get away with it scott free

That guy will be back, hell have some stupid things to say, and i for one, will be right there to put him in his place as best as i can. If he wants to B word about the bills, Fred, EJ, whatever, let him do it on a buccaneers board, not on our board.

Yea im a new poster, but im behind EJ, I have been all off season, and im super excited for this season if nothing else but to see him progress, and who knows, maybe hell make something of himself this year.

Overrated? How the heck is an undrafted free agent fighting for his spot against first and second round pics every year of his career overrated? Freds still here, still productive, and an emotional leader of the offense, still producing on a high level. overrated, thats what tampon bob said to start all this.

Escalated? Yea maybe, but ill be cornswaggled if i let some out of towner come to our bills board and smack talk a heart and soul player in Freddy, after a big road win. With what may be a career type play, late in the game, sealing the victory, after the years hes had here, fighting for his spot againts higher draft pics year after year.

Just like when you go to a game, and theres a few fans of the opposing team sitting in your section talking smack, you cant let those guys get away with it scott free

That guy will be back, hell have some stupid things to say, and i for one, will be right there to put him in his place as best as i can. If he wants to B word about the bills, Fred, EJ, whatever, let him do it on a buccaneers board, not on our board.

Yea im a new poster, but im behind EJ, I have been all off season, and im super excited for this season if nothing else but to see him progress, and who knows, maybe hell make something of himself this year.

Overrated? How the heck is an undrafted free agent fighting for his spot against first and second round pics every year of his career overrated? Freds still here, still productive, and an emotional leader of the offense, still producing on a high level. overrated, thats what tampon bob said to start all this.

Well I guess I better watch my step around you. I think you are the fred jackson of these boards. You truly are the heart and soul of the stadium wall. You're a straight beast just like fred. I will be cautious around you because...by golly, I sure don't want a guy like you to be cornswaggled!

Seriously bob, i know its gonna take you an hour to reword the same response youve given everyone on this thread but lets get back to the root of the problem.

How is undrafted, against all odds Fred overrated?

The stiff arm was boss, say it bob.

Say the stiff arm was boss, cuz it was

Here bob

http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/

This is your home. Go to your home.

Whatsamatter bob, are you too good for your home?

This thread is about the stiff arm. Say it, it was boss and you know it.

Hows Freddy overrated?

Go to your home

And you live in tampa, dont try and make it sound like its so glorious, ive spent extensive time in tampa and its miserable

Fred Jackson is the kind of guy who brings people together. He's the one thing Republicans & Democrats, Jews & Muslims, gays & straights, retards and geniuses, and Birddog and DC Tom can all agree on. Fred Jackson is the man.

Clever guys. Bringing out the vagina jokes. Lol...I guess you got me. Spending the day on a real beach (unlike the pathetic beaches in buffalo) will sometimes cause me to get sand in my vagina.

They sandblast you when they're finished so you'll have to go home to wash it out. It's just a convenient way to get you to go away.

Fred Jackson is the kind of guy who brings people together. He's the one thing Republicans & Democrats, Jews & Muslims, gays & straights, retards and geniuses, and Birddog and DC Tom can all agree on. Fred Jackson is the man.

They sandblast you when they're finished so you'll have to go home to wash it out. It's just a convenient way to get you to go away.

Well apparently not all retards.

:beer: Well said.

Well apparently not all retards.

:lol: :lol: