Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with concept of what Tampa Bob is saying. Just becsuse he is the only one on the board with those opinions, does not make them any more objectionable than the more common specious arguements trotted out about everything Bills(EJ, Hackett, Spiller, etc).

Just put him on ignore and move on to being happy and pumped after our big win. I am fairly confident that FJ will make everyone forget that he has a detractor with his solid performances in the upcoming weeks.

How do I use the ignore function? I cant believe this guy is wasting so much of his time trying to fight with Bills posters. Bob, you live in Florida, go outside with your 6 yr old! You're really showing your age and embarrassing yourself. Please just go. I can't imagine doing this to someone other teams fan forum. So many more things to do with my time. #TROLL

Edited by r00tabaga

Bw9_UbbCQAAf-mr.jpg

Thats a sweet shot of a them boys !

its coming together folks. I warned you !

All of these guys have alot to offer including Summers and Brown.

Marrone and his crazy Old school philosophy

I love Fred. always have.

and i seethe at those who have not watched every game he has played and then critique.

My Man Fred :wub:

Shut Yo mouth !

Whooo hooo! A real life internet tough guy! Cool! Where's that? Is that your mom's basement?

Almost as embarrassing as your punctuation!

Wow. you probably should lock the doors and not sleep any time soon.

You know who you just f'd with right ?

And, now, during the break, lets have a word from our sponsers

Mom. Did you ever get that not fresh feeling....

New to the boards ? Very fine work right there. i can see you have a future here ;)

Thats a sweet shot of a them boys !

its coming together folks. I warned you !

All of these guys have alot to offer including Summers and Brown.

Marrone and his crazy Old school philosophy

I love Fred. always have.

and i seethe at those who have not watched every game he has played and then critique.

My Man Fred :wub:

Shut Yo mouth !

Wow. you probably should lock the doors and not sleep any time soon.

You know who you just f'd with right ?

No! Please tell!! I assume someone really scary if he is going to try to kill me in my sleep!

That stiff arm was like a taser. Had me jumping up out of my seat yelling 'YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" As im sure it did having all the rest of ya. Well, except for, you know

We dont get to do that much as bills fans bob. Dont take that away from us

TB - Your giving us Tampa Buffalo fans a bad name. Just kidding. Just let it go. People love Fred for good reasons. Let's move on. I think we're all all above the age of 13.

This is silly.

Chronologically or mentally?

Edited by The Dean

TB - Your giving us Tampa Buffalo fans a bad name. Just kidding. Just let it go. People love Fred for good reasons. Let's move on. I think we're all all above the age of 13.

This is silly.

Hey man, I just got a death threat by 3rdand12. I think that dude is taking it a bit too far, don't you? It's just a message board after all. People need to get over the fact that I don't think fred jackson is the best player ever.

Save your breath, there's something retarded about this guy. Give him a break, he's trying to get some joy out of harassing this board because he's miserable that his favorite team got slapped around yesterday at home by a team that didn't even have a QB. Lol! Let's talk about some of your 'star' players on your team pal, I need some entertainment.

Save your breath, there's something retarded about this guy. Give him a break, he's trying to get some joy out of harassing this board because he's miserable that his favorite team got slapped around yesterday at home by a team that didn't even have a QB. Lol! Let's talk about some of your 'star' players on your team pal, I need some entertainment.

Is it not clear by now that he's trolling?

Is that like a half man half alligator? That sounds really neat