Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not mean that. Its only after you responded that I saw your quote had a masked expletive. We are cool.

Well, no offense taken, you made valid points. I shouldn't have gotten so animated but this guy, this guy just doesn't quit and it's getting repetitive. I get it, he doesn't like Fred, state it and move on, he's deliberately ruining threads just to get things fired up for his own amusement. It's bad enough with what he says but it gets worse when other posters are littering up a thread responding to his junk.

I am not sure if it was addressed. I missed the run on TV. Did they review it? Did Freddy step out right before the pylon? From that angle in the jiff, it looks like the ball gets over. It would have been a down deal... Game over!

The ball was outside the pylon, so no TD. 1st and goal from the 1 yard line.

I'm especially glad it happened to Conte. The way things were being called on us I would have expected him to be called for a helmet to helmet hit on a receiver on that awesome catch by Woods. Maybe that was just my Bills bias, but I thought that was a bad no call.

Thank you! Enough is enough! I don't even read his bs, I skip right over it because I know what he is and what he is trying to do and I won't feed into that crap. With that being said I must also mention that I'm a little disappointed in some of you, especially some of you veterans. This guy continuously tries to undermine threads and you allow it by responding to his bs, especially when it comes to Freddy. Ok, you don't like Fred, we get it. He's a big Tampa fan, why doesn't he just go wrap his arms around Doug Martin, or should I say around the Muscle Hamster's leg??! Better yet, maybe he should start rooting for Bobby Rainey. He purposely descegrates the meaning of what this whole fraternity is meant for. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions but that's not the case with this jerk off. Mods, you normally do a pretty good job of monitoring this board but why has this guy been allowed continuously to do this??! He's ruining a perfectly feel good thread that we all have been long overdue and deservingly need and he's pissing all over it and some of you are contributing to his ****. Now once and for all, BAN THIS !@#$ING IDIOT!!!

Ouch. Isn't there some punishment for name calling like this? I am going to tattle on you now. If you listened to wgr this afternoon, you would hear that guys who get paid for their sports opinions also believe that heart is over rated and they were disappointed that spiller was on the bench so much. They sounded like they agree with me that fred has some value, but that is pretty crazy that spiller is on the bench to get fred involved. Bulldog referenced a screen pass that fred didn't do much with and said when he saw it was fred who got the ball, he was disappointed and didn't expect much. Whatever dude. Hate me because I am not participating in the fred lovefest. He had a nice play and I gave him credit for that, but he did nothing else all game.

Ouch. Isn't there some punishment for name calling like this? I am going to tattle on you now. If you listened to wgr this afternoon, you would hear that guys who get paid for their sports opinions also believe that heart is over rated and they were disappointed that spiller was on the bench so much. They sounded like they agree with me that fred has some value, but that is pretty crazy that spiller is on the bench to get fred involved. Bulldog referenced a screen pass that fred didn't do much with and said when he saw it was fred who got the ball, he was disappointed and didn't expect much. Whatever dude. Hate me because I am not participating in the fred lovefest. He had a nice play and I gave him credit for that, but he did nothing else all game.

Dope and the Lapdog?? :lol:

Buffalo sports radio is one of the least knowledgeable and perhaps the worst in the business (hosts, not the Bills announcers). They pay them not because their opinions are valued, but to keep them from panhandling in the WGR parking lot, nothing more. The fact you are using them as proof of your brilliance shows how ill informed you are.

No wonder you think Fred sucks. Get better information, man.

Buffalo sports radio is one of the least knowledgeable and perhaps the worst in the business (hosts, not the Bills announcers). They pay them not because their opinions are valued, but to keep them from panhandling in the WGR parking lot, nothing more. The fact you are using them as proof of your brilliance shows how ill informed you are.

No wonder you think Fred sucks. Get better information, man.

Like from a bunch of groupies that hang out on a message board with a huge crush on fred jackson? Sounds like a plan!

Like from a bunch of groupies that hang out on a message board with a huge crush on fred jackson? Sounds like a plan!

Last I saw, you were here too. You're just the only one who's espousing ignorance. And I don't mean a lack of intelligence, that would imply you had some to begin with... I mean you're flat out wrong about Fred. But keep on thinking you're the only one who sees the light. I assure you, that's not light you're seeing, it's your lower colon.

Did that happen to be the screen where Pears whiffed on a block and the DB hit Fred as he turned around after the catch ?

Last I saw, you were here too. You're just the only one who's espousing ignorance. And I don't mean a lack of intelligence, that would imply you had some to begin with... I mean you're flat out wrong about Fred. But keep on thinking you're the only one who sees the light. I assure you, that's not light you're seeing, it's your lower colon.

Lol..you guys are really tough. You must all have muscles the size of fred jackson's heart! I am kind of scared of you all now :(

Lol..you guys are really tough. You must all have muscles the size of fred jackson's heart! I am kind of scared of you all now :(

I'm not trying to be tough, nor is anyone else. If anyone is tough it's you -- to come on the board (after a huge win) and try to cut down the one Bill who epitomizes the region and what this team is all about is damn near insane. You're still here though, that's a start. Now we just need to get you to stop listening to sports radio that will rot your brain and maybe you will be able to better appreciate the greatness that is FredEx.