Real Contest: Bills First Play from Scrimmage 2014-15 Season

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be the Buffalo Bills first offensive play from scrimmage for the 2014-15 season, who is the recipient (run or pass) and distance??

The person who guesses

1) the correct play (run or pass),

2) the correct recipient of the ball (WR, RB or QB keeper) and

3) the distance (has to be positive yardage) wins a free hat at the Bills Store (up to $40 value).

In the event of a sack on the first play, we will have to use the second play from scrimmage.

Here's the link to check out the swag you can select from.

http://www.shopthebi...-men-women.aspx

(I know I'm asking for a lot of details but if I just said "will it be a run or pass" I'd be buying 86 hats.

MY GUESS: Pass, Screen to CJ Spiller, gain of 8 yards.

Legal Disclaimer: This contest is not in any way considered gambling. The members of TBD are typically betting fools and will jump in front of a truck in order to win a slice of pizza. The terms of this contest are geared toward raising awareness for the team, El Pegual, and good clean fun. Moderators and their families of TBD are prohibited from participating in this contest because they have magical powers to go back and change their answers which most of us cannot do. Cugalabanza's daughter is also prohibited from making a guess because she is a well know witch (no offense). If DC Tom or OC in Buffalo submit a guess, it must be in the form of a theorem that can be proved within 6 months. If you submit a guess while drunk, you are precluded from collecting your prize because you put absolutely no thought into your submission.

Still unclear on what happens in the event of an incomplete pass or a run for no gain.