RIP Joan Rivers

KD in CA

Loved, loved, loved Joan Rivers. As Chef Jim said, her attitude was awesome. She was funny, beautiful (I don't care how much was plastic; I still always found her hot), and always entertaining. RIP.

Fashion Police was one of the only shows I could tolerate that my wife watched. Hell, I'd have it on when she wasn't even home.

I started a thread about 2 years ago saying one of the funniest shows on TV, and the chit I took on here.

It's the way my dad went out, and the way I want to go out.

Wake up fine, go into surgery, never wake up. Not bad at 80 something

RIP to one of the funniest people who walked this planet last 50 years

Was never really a fan, hope this is the end of her daughters 15, but no denying she was a very accomplished comedienne

Dude... WTF???

Haha - I make a joke about a dbag comic, and you get mad - right after you hope that a grieving daughter's career is ruined by her mother's death.

Oh, yours was a joke? Yet you deleted it. I'm serious about hoping Melissa's TV career comes to an end. But I'm sure she can work somewhere else. I certainly don't hope her existence ends.

Haha - I make a joke about a dbag comic, and you get mad - right after you hope that a grieving daughter's career is ruined by her mother's death.

Oh, yours was a joke? Yet you deleted it. I'm serious about hoping Melissa's TV career comes to an end. But I'm sure she can work somewhere else. I certainly don't hope her existence ends.

I would Melissa.