Open letter to the Buffalo Bills

bisonbrigade

I have been a life long die hard fan of the Buffalo Bills since my mother took me to see OJ Simpson in 1978. I have lived threw the early 80's, cheered the team to four Super-bowls and survived 14 seasons of broken dreams. Your fans have been threw a lot this year, the death our owner, Kelly's cancer fight, Kiko's injury, and the uncertainty of the Bills.

It's time to turn this around. I "Bill-lieve" in you. EJ Manuel prove to all skeptics that you ARE the franchise QB, I believe in you. Sammy Watkins prove to the skeptics that you are worth everything that the Bills traded for you. I believe in you. The only thing that separates you from being good to SUPER is one thing. Figure out what it is and overcome it. It is time to win, games, division titles, playoff games and Super-bowls. The seasons past are past. Let a new season begin, a season of winning. Win for your fans, win for the memory of Ralph Wilson, win for the players past, Kelly-Thomas-Reed-Smith,win to silence your critics, win for YOU. You have the talent to be be great, all you need is the will to be SUPER. Make us proud, silence the naysayers, and take your place on top of the NFL.

Where would you rather be than right here right now. When it's to tough for them it's just right for Buffalo.

THIS IS OUR TIME.

Bison Brigade

a life long Bills fan.

Edited by bisonbrigade

I love the enthusiasm and the message is heart felt. But the writing is some of the worst I've ever seen and you should be ashamed of that. Totally ruins the message. Now get out of here, take some writing classes, go put on a Kiko jersey, and get ready for the Bills to kick some ass this year!!

I have been a life long die hard fan of the Buffalo Bills since my mother took me to see OJ Simpson in 1978. I have lived threw the early 80's, cheered the team to four Super-bowls and survived 14 seasons of broken dreams. Your fans have been threw a lot this year, the death our owner, Kelly's cancer fight, Kiko's injury, and the uncertainty of the Bills.

It's time to turn this around. I "Bill-lieve" in you. EJ Manuel prove to all skeptics that you ARE the franchise QB, I believe in you. Sammy Watkins prove to the skeptics that you are worth everything that the Bills traded for you. I believe in you. The only thing that separates you from being good to SUPER is one thing. Figure out what it is and overcome it. It is time to win, games, division titles, playoff games and Super-bowls. The seasons past are past. Let a new season begin, a season of winning. Win for your fans, win for the memory of Ralph Wilson, win for the players past, Kelly-Thomas-Reed-Smith,win to silence your critics, win for YOU. You have the talent to be be great, all you need is the will to be SUPER. Make us proud, silence the naysayers, and take your place on top of the NFL.

Where would you rather be than right here right now. When it's to tough for them it's just right for Buffalo.

THIS IS OUR TIME.

Bison Brigade

a life long Bills fan.

Best line of post.

not true. many things separate the Bills from being good to Super. MANY things. But if they can just figure out a few of them and work on those, they can be a decent and well rounded team this year and squeaking into the playoffs is not unthinkable.

go bills!!!

THIS IS OUR TIME.

Bison Brigade

a life long Bills fan.

I look at this Bears game and if I'm a player on the Bills, I want to win this game because I honestly think that we're better than them. You want to win every week of course, but if I'm a professional player I'd get extra pumped playing as underdogs to teams I feel we should beat.

That Bears defense has key players who are old. There's no way that a 33 year old Tillman can stay with Watkins. Jared Allen? I want to see him try chasing down Spiller. Make their old stars pay the price for being old. The Bills defense vs the Bears offense should be a stalemate I would think. If the Bills put up 24 points they should leave with the win. If you can't score 24 points against this Bears defense then you have a major problem.

I'm and so sick of the PC or english grammar police. This a football forum, please just stop this

nonsense for the love of god. It's a total waste of time. I could read his post no problem.

It was well written and I understood what he was saying. Please just get off your high horse with this grammar english crap. Boy you sure no how to spoil a guys heartfelt post. I wish these mods

Would ban or warn every poster who wastes time

criticizing people on there sentence structure, English or spelling. This is not a forum for nerds.

So lay off the kid.

I love the enthusiasm and the message is heart felt. But the writing is some of the worst I've ever seen and you should be ashamed of that. Totally ruins the message. Now get out of here, take some writing classes, go put on a Kiko jersey, and get ready for the Bills to kick some ass this year!!

Agreed....this should have been written in Shakespearian form

I'm and so sick of the PC or english grammar police. This a football forum, please just stop this

nonsense for the love of god. It's a total waste of time. I could read his post no problem.

It was well written and I understood what he was saying. Please just get off your high horse with this grammar english crap. Boy you sure no how to spoil a guys heartfelt post. I wish these mods

criticizing people on there sentence structure, English or spelling. This is not a forum for nerds.

So lay off the kid.

Some people wish that everyone posting in free verse/stream of consciousness from a flip-phone would be banned, but me, I just want to dance!

So lay off the kid.

You do realize that sometimes things are difficult for others to read based on poor english and grammar? It's not always criticizing for the heck of it, it's to show that a post or heartfelt comment may come across very poorly if the grammar is terrible.

So lay off the kid.

Kid? He said he saw OJ play in 1978. That was 36 years ago.

By the way, you should've used "know" instead of "no" in the highlighted sentence.

not true. many things separate the Bills from being good to Super. MANY things. But if they can just figure out a few of them and work on those, they can be a decent and well rounded team this year and squeaking into the playoffs is not unthinkable.

go bills!!!

Obviously there are a few things the Bills obviously need to obviously improve. But one obvious switch would obviously make the team much better obviously.

So lay off the kid.

I'm sick of illiterate morons ruining the internet with "Me fail English, and I'm proudly of it!" holier-than-thou nonsense. So piss off.

So lay off the kid.

^^^ THIS!^^^

It's been buggun' me to