Colts Release Kelvin Sheppard

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people bash the Bills for their mistakes and ignore their fallout slaughtering of the Colts in this trade.

It's also funny how the Colts' GM is thought to be good because he drafted Luck. He has made some terrible trades.

Crickets from the OBD critics.

I love how people bash the Bills for their mistakes and ignore their fallout slaughtering of the Colts in this trade.

It's also funny how the Colts' GM is thought to be good because he drafted Luck. He has made some terrible trades.

Does the colts GM get that much love?

And I think everyone agrees the trade worked out well for us.

The good can't be thrown out with the bad and the bad can't be thrown out because of the good. This was a great trade for us. We took Indy to the woodshed. Indy should really quit trading...they're not very good at it.

The Trent Richardson trade takes the cake but the Bills came out ahead in this one too. Problem is, the Colts tanked at just the right time to suck into Luck and this will likely color all these missteps. Much like Polian's tenure with the Colts was terrible but was covered up by the Manning draft.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

They should thank polian for sucking for luck. It's probably the only time in recent memory there was a clear nearly zero risk concensus #1 pick.

Not a franchise on earth would have missed it.

Buddy Nix actually came out ahead on this deal. Good for Buddy! What do you want? A parade?

The Colts GM also gave a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson. These trades may say more about the Colts stupidity than anything else.

The Trent Richardson trade takes the cake but the Bills came out ahead in this one too. Problem is, the Colts tanked at just the right time to suck into Luck and this will likely color all these missteps. Much like Polian's tenure with the Colts was terrible but was covered up by the Manning draft.

It also shows how much a qb can make your team. The Bills have a better roster than the Colts, except one position. I do think Luck is a tad overrated. Still very good.

Buddy Nix actually came out ahead on this deal. Good for Buddy! What do you want? A parade?

The Colts GM also gave a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson. These trades may say more about the Colts stupidity than anything else.

Actually it was Whaley.

And I just want the same attention as the Bulls get for their bad moves. But I realize that won't happen because people love the negative.

Anyone else interested in bringing him back as LB depth? He was decent against the run.

I thought he was awful. Slow reactions, not good enough shredding blocks. Preston Brown looks far quicker and more instinctive. Sheppard was a really good college player. I had high hopes for him. He just never looked like an NFL MLB to me.

It's been an absolute treat watching Brandon Spikes in there.

Actually it was Whaley.

And I just want the same attention as the Bulls get for their bad moves. But I realize that won't happen because people love the negative.

The Hughes trade gets a ton of attention man.... In qb threads, no, but there's a lot of attention to the bills having a solid 50 outside the question marks at qb