Palmer cut

seq004

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow they must have pulled a hoodie to get info on the Bears huh.

Where are all the people who cry foul when the Pats* do that ;)

Every team does it. Does feel a little dirty though. But if Palmer threw 3 tds, he'd have a spot. He did get used though.

And I think it was the whole video tapping signals that people hate the Pats for. :)

Every team does it. Does feel a little dirty though. But if Palmer threw 3 tds, he'd have a spot. He did get used though.

And I think it was the whole video tapping signals that people hate the Pats for. :)

Palmer didn't get used. That was a solid pickup at the time. They gave him a shot and he flopped. He got paid tho, lets not act like he was a victim in all of this

Palmer didn't get used. That was a solid pickup at the time. They gave him a shot and he flopped. He got paid tho, lets not act like he was a victim in all of this

Of course. Hard to pity a guy who got paid a good amount of money to play football. But the NFL is a very dirty business.

How much time did Palmer have on the Bills before he took the field? He was used, period. Only reason he was brought in or he would have been given a fair chance.

Well, taping and the fact that have owned the Bills seemingly forever ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

You're the worst. He went 6-17 against 3rd and 4th stringers. You're sad. You want to be right so bad, you're rooting against the qb of your team. Pathetic.

I'm not rooting against anything, I call it as it is, you are just delusional.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Something is wrong with this organization if they cut a QB thatt they throw into game with 2 days training...

You are absolutely correct, and I think that anybody with even a modicum of NFL football knowledge realizes that currently, the Buffalo Bills' management team (including coaches) is the laughingstock of the league. Sad but true.

What could they possibly have expected out of him? Why didn't they give Tuel more playing time last night if this was coming? Honestly, what the hell are they doing? We're talking about scrubs here but still, this last week smacks of ineptitude and lack of strategic planning.

I gonna take a stab in the dark that was Marrone's point this week when there was some yelling between him and Whaley.