Michael Sam is cut - should we sign him?(Update - signed in Big D)

YoloinOhio

Looks like he might not make it. He has looked pretty good in the PS, but the Rams DE depth is too much. We need some depth pass rushers behind Mario and Hughes.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 10s

Interesting RT @MikeSilver: I do not expect Michael Sam to end up on the Rams' 53-man roster. But could absolutely end up on some team's 53

IMO - this team could actually use a distraction.

Not sure he's better than what the bills will be cutting.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say it as if being able to make the Rams is less prestigious than being able to make the Bills.

Yes I do...because it is. Bills D line is better than the Rams, and needs zero upgrading at this point. QBs on the other hand...or punters or return men...now you're talking.

Sure...Let's sign a guy who couldn't make the Rams roster...because the one area that is short of talented players is the D-line.

Jeez.

Are you serious or just trolling?

Special Teams help. Which we need. Can never have too much depth. He could be used as a situational pass rushing LB.

Only if Tebow is also on the team, because we don't have enough conflict on our team.

The only people creating conflict are the media, and other posters saying it would create conflict.

Yes I do...because it is. Bills D line is better than the Rams, and needs zero upgrading at this point. QBs on the other hand...or punters or return men...now you're talking.

If the Bills are better, its not by much. They have a pretty darn good one there too.

it doesn't matter which is better. It matters which is deeper at his position. He isn't a starter. He's a 7th rd pick that can provide depth.

it doesn't matter which is better. It matters which is deeper at his position. He isn't a starter. He's a 7th rd pick that can provide depth.

IM trying to figure out where all this depth is at LB/DE. If Hughes or one of our OLBs should go down for awhile. Who is the next man up?