Michael Sam is cut - should we sign him?(Update - signed in Big D)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The insecurity of some people is hilarious. Seems like there are a lot if people who still struggle with their own sexuality. I'm sure all of the manly men would be posting the same comments if their own ugly mugs were attached to them. Good for Sam. He deserved to be in the NFL after his preseason.

The insecurity of some people is hilarious. Seems like there are a lot if people who still struggle with their own sexuality. I'm sure all of the manly men would be posting the same comments if their own ugly mugs were attached to them. Good for Sam. He deserved to be in the NFL after his preseason.

I agree. The scathing indictments of Sam and his sexuality that are littered throughout this thread are really beyond the pale.

I'm just glad you don't have that problem.

Yeah, it's probably why guys like myself and George Clooney are in favor of gay rights. When you are getting attractive women, you really don't care what anyone else does in their own lives. Plus, the more gay men there are, the less competition. It's a win win. :)

And all kidding aside, most posters here do agree he should at least be on a practice squad right? He played pretty well this preseason.

Yeah, it's probably why guys like myself and George Clooney are in favor of gay rights. When you are getting attractive women, you really don't care what anyone else does in their own lives. Plus, the more gay men there are, the less competition. It's a win win. :)

And all kidding aside, most posters here do agree he should at least be on a practice squad right? He played pretty well this preseason.

I think there was one poster a few pages back who had reservations about it. You should probably back-track and call him out. This aggression should not be allowed to stand.

I think there was one poster a few pages back who had reservations about it. You should probably back-track and call him out. This aggression should not be allowed to stand.

I'm on my phone so it's hard to get go back. But when I get home, I'm going to spend my Saturday night crushing people! :death: