Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

Holy freaking stojan, people...I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue.

Wifey and I have pre-game onfield passes this Sunday! Going to be amazing if everything we're hearing is true.

VIVA EL PEGUAL!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of the turmoil of the offseason it is really nice to transition into the greatest week in franchise history. That's not hyperbole either. This will end up #1 in the list. Thank you to the Pegula family for saving our team and to the Wilson family for making sure that it happened that way.

The process has been a credit to all involved for sharing the same goal. The Wilson's, the state, the front office, and the county have worked for years to make this a reality. They just needed the right person to come along and Pegula is absolutely that. A cash rich billionaire with a passion for the region and it's teams. I for one couldn't be happier.

With all of the turmoil of the offseason it is really nice to transition into the greatest week in franchise history. That's not hyperbole either. This will end up #1 in the list. Thank you to the Pegula family for saving our team and to the Wilson family for making sure that it happened that way.

The process has been a credit to all involved for sharing the same goal. The Wilson's, the state, the front office, and the county have worked for years to make this a reality. They just needed the right person to come along and Pegula is absolutely that. A cash rich billionaire with a passion for the region and it's teams. I for one couldn't be happier.

Yeah!

Did I miss the News Confrence? It's already 7:30 AM!

f5

f5

I hope the announcement comes today, would be a madhouse if announced on Sunday. But I would rather that Sunday be more about celebrating Ralph.

Everything that has happened this offseason along with the Bills and Phins wins almost makes this game against Miami seem like the old days.

Squish the Fish!!

Can we get some predictions on a number? I predict an NFL record. Maybe $1.3 Bill or more. Pegs to make a statement here.

Already a guess thread on the board somewhere. I think I'm in at $1.315B. Regardless, great news!

Go Bills, Go Sabres, congrats to TPegs and family!

Edited by DGW54321

Tim Graham was on WEDG this AM. He mentioned Kim Pegula has been the driving behind buying of the Bills and she will be the principal owner and make a majority of the decisions.

#InKimWeTrust

How do you go about getting a pre-game field pass?

CBF

Club Level Seat Season Ticket Holder

Tim Graham was on WEDG this AM. He mentioned Kim Pegula has been the driving behind buying of the Bills and she will be the principal owner and make a majority of the decisions.

#InKimWeTrust

Club Level Seat Season Ticket Holder

Do you get the passes every Sunday or just once per season?

CBF

There is no question in my mind that this is true.

Years from now, when Terry and Kim stand on the podium post-Superbowl, hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, we'll all look back to this week and say that this is when it began.

I almost never say this, because it's usually not true, but to Bills' fans everywhere, we deserve this.