Wives

4merper4mer

Many moons ago there was a poster on here named Ed. He got married and his wife told him he was no longer allowed to use the computer. Gone.

There have been others as well.

Is Sage the latest victim?

I hope Greggy T never gets married or how would we find out about UFO hoaxes?

Hey Performer, any chance someone special in your life could possibly take away your computer privileges? Sammy maybe?? Oh please say yes, oh please!!!

Careful Mr. Pusher man. The DEA can take away your computer privileges equally as fast as Ed's wife took away his.

Chef had the t-shirt at the time of his demise. I took a picture but deleted it by mistake. He wasn't the only dumbass in the family.

Speaking of tee-shirts and wives (keeping with the theme of the thread)... Funniest one I ever seen was a dude wearing this one (I think it was @ Niagara Falls). It said:

"I don't argue with my wife, I just dicker."

Oh my! My wife was the one that spotted it and she just busted out laughing... Normally she is the composed one in low-brow situations... That's her damn lace curtain Irish upbringing! LoL I guess there is hope for feminists everywhere! LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Speaking of tee-shirts and wives (keeping with the theme of the thread)... Funniest one I ever seen was a dude wearing this one (I think it was @ Niagara Falls). It said:

"I don't argue with my wife, I just dicker."

Oh my! My wife was the one that spotted it and she just busted out laughing... Normally she is the composed one in low-brow situations... That's her damn lace curtain Irish upbringing! LoL I guess there is hope for feminists everywhere! LoL...

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

Dicker...there's a program on History channel about dickering. In the NE that's what they call haggling or negotiating. So...the moral to the story is that the man wearing the tee shirt doesn't argue with his wife, but, he does negotiate with her. Really a very civilized way to cultivate a relationship.

Dicker...there's a program on History channel about dickering. In the NE that's what they call haggling or negotiating. So...the moral to the story is that the man wearing the tee shirt doesn't argue with his wife, but, he does negotiate with her. Really a very civilized way to cultivate a relationship.

I thought it had to do with an off brand of jeans.

Thanks Beer!

LoL... Is Gug messing with me?