Goodwin's tweet about fans booing

Kevin

Bandwagon fans??!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is Goodwin retarded? Seriously, someone get the man a head exam because he must have a serious concussion. Who the !@#$ would jump on this "bandwagon?" We haven't seen the playoffs in 14 years! So not only did we waste a pick on this moron but he's gonna talk **** now? Should be more worried about making a play than tweeting and what the fans think. What a joke.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandwagon fans??!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is Goodwin retarded? Seriously, someone get the man a head exam because he must have a serious concussion. Who the !@#$ would jump on this "bandwagon?" We haven't seen the playoffs in 14 years! So not only did we waste a pick on this moron but he's gonna talk **** now? Should be more worried about making a play than tweeting and what the fans think. What a joke.

ding ding ding

The kid doesn't understand what "bandwagon" means. No one jumps on the bandwagon of the world's most embarrassing team. Anyone rooting for the Bills right now is a true/die hard fan.

Not sure that's true.

Plus, my issue is also with the fact that it reflects poorly on the fan base; our loyalty is questioned.

The simple fact that we are fans of a team that hasn't had a winning record for a DECADE should prove our loyalty.

Not sure that's true.

Plus, my issue is also with the fact that it reflects poorly on the fan base; our loyalty is questioned.

14 seasons without playoffs. And there's a bunch of people at a preseason game for the team? And the loyalty is questioned because they are unhappy with how the team is playing?

C'mon man. That's bull.

I don't have a problem with what Goodwin said. 14 years of not making the playoffs has NOTHING to do with this team right now. None of these players have been here 14 years. We are loaded with young talent that needs the support of the fan base as it tries to find its identity and groove.

I mean seriously, booing a preseason game? These games don't ever matter. Fans feel entitled to boo, and they have that right, because of 14 years of misery...but its a bit unfair to place that misery on the feet of guys who have been in the league a few years or less. Guys still learning the game, learning the system, and learning how to play with each other.

Again...its preseason people

14 seasons without playoffs. And there's a bunch of people at a preseason game for the team? And the loyalty is questioned because they are unhappy with how the team is playing?

C'mon man. That's bull.

Must be nice to get paid millions to play a game and do a **** job of it to boot.

I don't have a problem with what Goodwin said. 14 years of not making the playoffs has NOTHING to do with this team right now. None of these players have been here 14 years. We are loaded with young talent that needs the support of the fan base as it tries to find its identity and groove.

I mean seriously, booing a preseason game? These games don't ever matter. Fans feel entitled to boo, and they have that right, because of 14 years of misery...but its a bit unfair to place that misery on the feet of guys who have been in the league a few years or less. Guys still learning the game, learning the system, and learning how to play with each other.

Again...its preseason people

This.

C'mon man. That's bull.

No outsider remembers that. They watch sportcenter and see fans booing, and think we are fickle.

Beyond that, I just don't like to hear our own players booed; maybe it's just me, but I think it's a lame reaction with probably no effect. I prefer despondency and depression.

C'mon man. That's bull.

Can you please tell me what EJ, Sammy, Mario, Goodwin, Gilmore, etc etc have to do with the past 14 years? Many of them didn't even know how to ride a bike yet, let alone play football 14 years ago.

They are NOT responsible for your 14 years of misery...maybe, just maybe, this fan base needs to not take out their frustrations of the previous regimes on this young group of prospects, which is probably the most raw talent this team has had in the last 14 years overall. Maybe, just maybe showing these young players support will help them get over the hump...and just maybe, showing them support will make them want to stay when their contracts are up and we can stop losing young talent after their rookie contracts.

You have an issue with the last 14 years, then go boo them and complain about them. Stop taking it out on the young talent trying to change the losing culture and support them through their growth to help get there.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Not sure that's true.

Loyalty?

Bills fans just sold out a stadium in preseason coming off our 14th consecutive season without a playoff appearance...Who in the world would question that kind of loyalty? B-)

Not sure that's true.

NOT booing that performance would call into question our sanity!

Bills' management fires guys who don't do their job. Fans are wrong for expressing displeasure by simply booing?

A sold out EXHIBITION game cemented Bills fans' loyalty.

Maaaaaaaan these dudes need to man up. Point blank. We're fans. You're supposed to be professionals.

Players can't be shocked at the boos coming from the fans after waiting 7 months to see their team finally come back home and play a good game, only to be let down by that performance.

I definitely heard the fans "cheer" the defense. So what does that say? The BOOS were for the offense and offense alone. The defense is allowed to stink it up a little after getting NO help from the O.

I'm a BOO'er myself. But the next drive the O comes on the field I start cheering again. It's the nature of a fan. I don't "look" for a reason to BOO Mr. BOObie. Boobie just mad he didn't play today that's all.

I like how the fans retaliated on twitter though. No need to be sweet to these guys man. Earn your paycheck.

Oh, and BOOS don't come after 1 drive of sucking. It's 4 or 5 drives with NO score and 3 preseason games before THAT without a TD either. THAT'S when the BOOS are heard.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Can you please tell me what EJ, Sammy, Mario, Goodwin, Gilmore, etc etc have to do with the past 14 years? Many of them didn't even know how to ride a bike yet, let alone play football 14 years ago.

They are NOT responsible for your 14 years of misery...maybe, just maybe, this fan base needs to not take out their frustrations of the previous regimes on this young group of prospects, which is probably the most raw talent this team has had in the last 14 years overall.

They have nothing to do with the past 14 years.....they are responsible for what the fans saw today and that is enough! Garbage! You suck, the fans let you know! you kick ass, the fans let you know!

Maaaaaaaan these dudes need to man up. Point blank. We're fans. You're supposed to be professionals.

Players can't be shocked at the boos coming from the fans after waiting 7 months to see their team finally come back home and play a good game, only to be let down by that performance.

I definitely heard the fans "cheer" the defense. So what does that say? The BOOS were for the offense and offense alone. The defense is allowed to stink it up a little after getting NO help from the O.

I'm a BOO'er myself. But the next drive the O comes on the field I start cheering again. It's the nature of a fan. I don't "look" for a reason to BOO Mr. BOObie. Boobie just mad he didn't play today that's all.

I like how the fans retaliated on twitter though. No need to be sweet to these guys man. Earn your paycheck.

Yeah, thats the mentality they want to see from the fans when they have to decide to resign here or not *sarcasm*. Bills fans have become some of the worst in football to their players. All teams deal with parts of the fan base that just moan, boo and complain constantly...but now thats become such a big part of this fan base.

Look I get it, 14 years of sucking will do that. But those 14 years have nothing to do with Goodwin, EJ, etc. Look at EJ...people want to win so bad, that they just hate him because he wasn't the guy they wanted or believe in. They don't even want to give him a chance...and don't reply with crap about todays game because the hate has been going on by the same people since his draft night.

Bills now demand every new player to be their savior, and if they aren't or aren't their yet, they just bash and hate them regardless if they still have potential or not. Why would anyone of them want to resign when their contracts up if they do become a good player? Fans didn't support them during the growing process, now all of a sudden want to jump on their band wagon once they develop.

This fan base has gotten out of control with its demands of players the last few years...I understand on one hand, but its still ridiculous.

They have nothing to do with the past 14 years.....they are responsible for what the fans saw today and that is enough! Garbage! You suck, the fans let you know! you kick ass, the fans let you know!

Maybe the foolish fans should stop demanding first and second year players be perfect or the next HOF player and give them time to learn not to suck.

Edited by Alphadawg7

They are NOT responsible for your 14 years of misery...maybe, just maybe, this fan base needs to not take out their frustrations of the previous regimes on this young group of prospects, which is probably the most raw talent this team has had in the last 14 years overall. Maybe, just maybe showing these young players support will help them get over the hump...and just maybe, showing them support will make them want to stay when their contracts are up and we can stop losing young talent after their rookie contracts.

You have an issue with the last 14 years, then go boo them and complain about them. Stop taking it out on the young talent trying to change the losing culture and support them through their growth to help get there.

You're blowing it out of proportion...

His response was about the "questioning our loyalty" comment...

He was not saying they should have jeered the Bills because of the previous 14 years, or that the current players were being held accountable for that...He was saying when a Franchise has had this kind of losing streak, and the fans still show up, the last thing that should be questioned is their loyalty... B-)

Yeah, thats the mentality they want to see from the fans when they have to decide to resign here or not *sarcasm*. Bills fans have become some of the worst in football to their players. All teams deal with parts of the fan base that just moan, boo and complain constantly...but now thats become such a big part of this fan base.

Look I get it, 14 years of sucking will do that. But those 14 years have nothing to do with Goodwin, EJ, etc. Look at EJ...people want to win so bad, that they just hate him because he wasn't the guy they wanted or believe in. They don't even want to give him a chance...and don't reply with crap about todays game because the hate has been going on by the same people since his draft night.

Bills now demand every new player to be their savior, and if they aren't or aren't their yet, they just bash and hate them regardless if they still have potential or not. Why would anyone of them want to resign when their contracts up if they do become a good player? Fans didn't support them during the growing process, now all of a sudden want to jump on their band wagon once they develop.

This fan base has gotten out of control with its demands of players the last few years...I understand on one hand, but its still ridiculous.

Maybe the foolish fans should stop demanding first and second year players be perfect or the next HOF player and give them time to learn not to suck.

How long should they wait? Because plenty of players sucked today who were not first or second year.