[closed]Cancelled my ticket

Luxy312

At the end of the first half, I cancelled my Sunday Ticket. I live in Chicago and that was my only way to see Buffalo, but for a nationally televised game. I am done for now. This team is pathetic offensively. Hackett has no vision.

Edited by Luxy312

I don't agree with this at all. I mean, we're all frustrated but for me personally, football is the only sport I like watching and having the Sunday ticket gives me a chance to watch every Bills game since I can't watch it on regular TV here in NYC.

Plus, if I wanted, I can watch Dolphins and Patriot games to see what our division rivals are doing and I can root for whoever THEY'RE facing.

But like I said. I don't agree with your decision but that doesn't mean it's a wrong decision. To each his own. I can't do what you did.

Its' bad, but I don't think its that bad, Mr. Chicago. We are like a kitchen fully stocked with ingredients and prepped with pots, pans, and commercial ovens, but no cook. We have a good team, but a QB in over his head. Maybe its confidence? Maybe its ability? But EJ looks inadequate. I hope beyond hope we have enough of a running game to cover for his weaknesses. Maybe he can grow into the role. If I lived in Chicago, I only wish I would be strong enough not to watch the BIlls. I'm an addict; addicted to hope, that seems to be all the team is pushing the last 14 years.

At the end of the first half, I cancelled my Sunday Ticket. I live in Chicago and that was my only way to see Buffalo, but for a nationally televised game. I am done for now. This team is pathetic offensively. Hackett has no vision.

So if they looked great today would you have purchased Super Bowl tickets? Jeezus every year people overreact to the preseason. It don't mean s**t. Did you buy a Jeff Tuel jersey after the Colts preseason game last year?

So if they looked great today would you have purchased Super Bowl tickets? Jeezus every year people overreact to the preseason. It don't mean s**t. Did you buy a Jeff Tuel jersey after the Colts preseason game last year?

:thumbsup: Seriously. Carolina just got obliterated by the Patriots. Does anyone remember Carolina beating the Patriots last year? I do. I guess the Patriots just got a lot better, and the Panthers just got a lot worse, because we all know Preseason is an excellent indicator of what the major players in the season will look like.

I mean look at the major players from last year:

Houston - 3-1 (2-14 Reg)

Cleveland - 3-1 (4-12 Reg)

NY Jets - 3-1 (8-8 Reg)

Washington - 4-0 (3-13 Reg)

Detroit - 3-1 (7-9 Reg)

And look at all the bad teams:

Green Bay - 1-3 (8-7-1 Reg)

San Diego - 1-3 (9-7 Reg)

Kansas City - 2-2 (11-5 Reg)

Denver - 2-2 (13-3 Reg)

Philadelphia 2-2 (10-6 Reg)

Edited by What a Tuel

:thumbsup: Seriously. Carolina just got obliterated by the Patriots. Does anyone remember Carolina beating the Patriots last year? I do. I guess the Patriots just got a lot better, and the Panthers just got a lot worse, because we all know Preseason is an excellent indicator of what the major players in the season will look like.

I mean look at the major players from last year:

Houston - 3-1 (2-14 Reg)

Cleveland - 3-1 (4-12 Reg)

NY Jets - 3-1 (8-8 Reg)

Washington - 4-0 (3-13 Reg)

Detroit - 3-1 (7-9 Reg)

And look at all the bad teams:

Green Bay - 1-3 (8-7-1 Reg)

San Diego - 1-3 (9-7 Reg)

Kansas City - 2-2 (11-5 Reg)

Denver - 2-2 (13-3 Reg)

Philadelphia 2-2 (10-6 Reg)

Ok but preseason isn't about the Wins and Losses. Coaches and players will all say they wanna win of course, but all it really is about is evaluation. Evaluation of the players in certain scenarios.

Through evaluation, the 1st string offense hasn't scored a TD against a 1st string defense in 4 games. Now, is the playbook fully being put to use? No. So we have to take that into consideration. But on the flipside of that, neither is the opposing team. So pretty much the blueprint is the same for every NFL team. If our offense is playing "vanilla", then their defense too is playing vanilla. Their vanilla is working and ours isn't. Plain and simple.

The players (according to Marrone's post game conferwnce) didn't "execute" today. He didn't say the coaches called a bad game, nor did he include himself in the offenses' poor performance. He pretty much said the players sucked.

We hear the same thing every year from players. Today was just one of those days blah blah this and we need to learn and continue to grow blah blah that. The gameplan Hackett brings to the table isn't great I'll admit, but I bet that if Hackett was New England's OC, they wouldn't look as bad as we did. It all comes down to the players and execution of the play that's being called and I for once this whole preseason have to agree with Marrone on him holding the players accountable for not executing.

Ok but preseason isn't about the Wins and Losses. Coaches and players will all say they wanna win of course, but all it really is about is evaluation. Evaluation of the players in certain scenarios.

Through evaluation, the 1st string offense hasn't scored a TD against a 1st string defense in 4 games. Now, is the playbook fully being put to use? No. So we have to take that into consideration. But on the flipside of that, neither is the opposing team. So pretty much the blueprint is the same for every NFL team. If our offense is playing "vanilla", then their defense too is playing vanilla. Their vanilla is working and ours isn't. Plain and simple.

The players (according to Marrone's post game conferwnce) didn't "execute" today. He didn't say the coaches called a bad game, nor did he include himself in the offenses' poor performance. He pretty much said the players sucked.

We hear the same thing every year from players. Today was just one of those days blah blah this and we need to learn and continue to grow blah blah that. The gameplan Hackett brings to the table isn't great I'll admit, but I bet that if Hackett was New England's OC, they wouldn't look as bad as we did. It all comes down to the players and execution of the play that's being called and I for once this whole preseason have to agree with Marrone on him holding the players accountable for not executing.

I agree it absolutely isn't wins/losses that is what I was trying to get across. It is absolutely about evaluating our players, and shouldn't be thought of as the final product. People need to stop jumping ship, but to each his own.

If you don't think our offense can score a TD in the regular season I don't know what to say, I wouldn't say not scoring in the preseason is an indicator of that though. Our starters have barely played a full game and a half across all four games.

Vanilla Defense trumps Vanilla Offense. Our offense was beyond straight forward. Everyone could see we were calling the same plays over and over. You don't have to have an exotic defense to play against that.

I sure hope they haven't opened the playbook, because I fear Hackett doesn't know what he is doing. I understand that Marrone got tapped from Syracuse, because maybe he is ready to move to the NFL on the Head Coach level, but how does he get away with tapping his buddy Hackett as the offensive coordinator? I honestly think Hackett needs to go, but I will reserve my judgement til after this season.

Edited by What a Tuel

Please go....and please do not post again....you are done, be done!!! No " for now". Just be done

No watching means no posting!