Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

Would Lovie have been a better choice over Marrone?

Hell Yes!!!! He knows how to prepare a team. Marrone doesn't. Schwartz is doing a very good job. Hackett has to go.

The offense is totally unprepared. 3-13 for this year, the real question is "Who will be coaching the team next year."

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Lovie have been a better choice over Marrone?

Hell Yes!!!! He knows how to prepare a team. Marrone doesn't. Schwartz is doing a very good job. Hackett has to go.

The offense is totally unprepared. 3-13 for this year, the real question is "Who will be coaching the team next year."

I used to think EJ wasn't very good. I was wrong. Fitz is wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Trent was better.

EJ is a horrible thrower, and a worse field general. He is making Tampa look like a possible top 3 D.

How many QBs would you not rather have than EJ?

Including backups, there are about 35-40.

Is there anyone left who still believes that EJ will be a starting QB by next season?

The OL was embarrassingly horrendous. Did they block anyone? How many penalties did they have on top of that?

How could they be THIS bad?

Agreed...

So now ask yourself this...

How can an Offensive line look this bad when it's your Head Coaches area of "expertise..." ?

It's a joke...

The OL was embarrassingly horrendous. Did they block anyone? How many penalties did they have on top of that?

How could they be THIS bad?

I see it also OldTimer, yet just about everyone wants to put it all on EJ.

I blame the coaching. At this point i gotta wonder if Brandon is thinking about firing both Marrone & Hackett.