• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just call him Thin Ice Thad!

@mikerodak

11-11s snaps: Manuel 17, Tuel 17, Lewis 0, Dixon 3

@WHAM1180

Solid 11 on 11 for EJ. Rough one, minus one great deep pass, for Tuel -Pat #BillsCamp #Bills

I'm confused is Rodak saying all 17 snaps came against the third defensive unit? Or is he just retarded?

Wait I think I know the answer...

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Manuel looked really good today, but Rodak tweeted that all of the passes completed more than 8 yards downfield "were against the St. John Fisher cafeteria Lunch Ladies" so don't expect it in the games.

To be fair, that is where Sam Miller might be working in a few days...

@thadbrown7: Sammy said hes fine. Could play full game today. Didnt rule out being on field Saturday #billsmafia

Wow. Even Dixon got more snaps. Thad is gone. So weird how he has fallen off.

maybe he's has one too many #roadsodas, but...

@KevinMassare: I was told yesterday that the Bills loved Thad Lewis' practice yesterday. Thought to be the current front runner for the #2 spot.

@thadbrown7: Sammy said hes fine. Could play full game today. Didnt rule out being on field Saturday #billsmafia

maybe he's has one too many #roadsodas, but...

@KevinMassare: I was told yesterday that the Bills loved Thad Lewis' practice yesterday. Thought to be the current front runner for the #2 spot.

HUH??!!!

This is getting crazy.

Rodak seemingly goes out of his way to put a negative spin on things whenever possible:

@mikerodak

Manuel connects with T.J. Graham deep late in practice. CB Sam Miller in coverage

@buffalobills

Anyone hungry? @EWood70 is making pancakes today. #BillsCamp

Mike Rodak is an idiot who has no idea what he's looking at.

Rodak seemingly goes out of his way to put a negative spin on things whenever possible:

@mikerodak

Manuel connects with T.J. Graham deep late in practice. CB Sam Miller in coverage

@buffalobills

Anyone hungry? @EWood70 is making pancakes today. #BillsCamp

Every other reporter acknowledges that the Bills are running the scout team against the 1st string offense. Mike "Road-dick" can't even identify that and refers to it as the 3rd string defense, which I get it, it is, but it almost a back handed comment.

Every other reporter acknowledges that the Bills are running the scout team against the 1st string offense. Mike "Road-dick" can't even identify that and refers to it as the 3rd string defense, which I get it, it is, but it almost a back handed comment.

he's so stupid I can't take it anymore.