Regular Season Expectations

115 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills win at Chicago in week 1?

• I will be shocked if we win.
    • I'm expecting a loss, but won't be shocked if we win.
    • I'm expecting a win, but won't be shocked if we lose.
    • Mark it down, 1-0.
  2. 2. How many wins do you think are realistic for this season?

• 0-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13+

Now that we're more than halfway through preseason, I wanted to gauge the expectation of the board for week 1, and the season. It seems like the board has been a bit all over the place after each preseason game, so just wanted to get a more measured reaction of how you think we'll do once it counts.

Edited by Captain Caveman

I'm optimistic. I think they'll get to 9 or 10 wins on the back of a strong defense and an elite rushing attack. If Manuel can just manage games while he develops, I think they can get there.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I'm optimistic. I think they'll get to 9 or 10 wins on the back of a strong defense and an elite rushing attack. If Manuel can just manage games while he develops, I think they can get there.

I agree with this. By the second half of the season, I hope, EJ can step up and win a couple games for us.

defense is better but a couple of key injuries there will pull them back to the same old team that won't stop the run. offense is not an improvement at all except in RB depth.

Back up QB is a disaster. Would have thought they learned that lesson last year.

What happens if EJ pulls, tears or rips something this week? Whole season down the tubes is what.

I see our team as better overall, but not better enough. Also, our schedule is more difficult in some parts.

I'm still predicting between 4 and 6 wins, and "hope" going into next season. Maybe top out between 6-8 wins next year, then we start over again...

Edited by Dorkington