Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

We expect a full report to go along woth YOLOs fine work !

Enjoy and drink responsibly. wait....

LOL. As a reminder I personally am only posting post-practice reports this week, and not in-practice tweets. It is an experiment. B-) Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries! I do not have twitter, but I will be posting in here as often as I can!

got things to watch for. They are practicing on 2 fields.

YOLO's is a machine! I just happen to be in the right place at the right time!

Got a box of Super Mario's to get signed, along with a bills hard hat

Fantastic Have great time you lucky Dog !

LOL. As a reminder I personally am only posting post-practice reports this week, and not in-practice tweets. It is an experiment. B-)

Hmmmm... Alright . You know how much we depend on you : )

@mikerodak: Along with @ScottBrown_ESPN, previewing the Bills' joint practices with the Steelers, which begin today: http://t.co/mdQLI7xwnV

Holy crap. Read this article and see the difference between a blogger who hates the team he's covering (Rodak) and one who likes the team he's covering (Brown). Most of Rodak's comments are slanted towards pessimism, and all of Brown's are optimistic. Hilarious.

Holy crap. Read this article and see the difference between a blogger who hates the team he's covering (Rodak) and one who likes the team he's covering (Brown). Most of Rodak's comments are slanted towards pessimism, and all of Brown's are optimistic. Hilarious.

That what i call contrast !

One of Rodaks line about Seantrel made me laugh " prone to rookie mistakes " . geez go figure.

Can we trade reporters ?

I tried walking down to their hotel to see if I could meet some players; I think I was at the wrong one. Tough to tell from the twitter pics.

It has to be the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh. Anyone know if they are staying there the entire time, or staying in Latrobe for practices?

http://www.hotels.com/ho112927/wyndham-grand-pittsburgh-downtown-pittsburgh-united-states/?dateless=true&PSRC=G21&rffrid=sem.hcom.US.google.003.03.04.s.kwrd=ZzZz.sJxPdPhtI.0.46848376839.1020w9o38457.d.c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmayfBRDo25CR9un4hvEBEiQAv9fBbS4tVHtGUW60_7UcighshxuSOKku2iDUtaoOURkNuN4aAsfK8P8HAQ

Man I always hated Primanti Bros sandwiches. I think it was the bread because I have no issue with fries on my sandwich.

I love me some Fatheads though. Go there for food and beer - both are great. The Church Brewery is cool and the food was good, but the beer was not. Great set up though.

Fatheads is awesome. Used to live under a mile from there. Other great places: La Tavola on Mount Washington (best Italian food in City, also might spot Steelers, Penguins, or visiting teams there). It's on the back of Mt. Washington.

Rivertown Beer is great and made in Pittsburgh.

Will Graves@WillGravesAP 1m

Bills DB Stephon Gilmore says even without a scoreboard, the players will know who wins practices with steelers.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

Two days of practices will go a long way in seeing how the #Bills stack up vs @steelers. READ: http://ow.ly/AhNU9

Will Graves@WillGravesAP 3m

Bills rookie LB Preston Brown says trip to Pittsburgh feels like a bowl game.

That what i call contrast !

One of Rodaks line about Seantrel made me laugh " prone to rookie mistakes " . geez go figure.

Can we trade reporters ?

You guys are really splitting hairs here. I read the article after reading your comments, and didn't notice nearly the disparity between the two, nor his 'overly negative' review of the Bills.

It has to be the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh. Anyone know if they are staying there the entire time, or staying in Latrobe for practices?

http://www.hotels.co...NuN4aAsfK8P8HAQ

I can't go see for sure right now but early on the John Murphy Show last night he said where the Bills are staying. I think it was the Wyndham you mentioned but not sure. They were already there and he was meeting them there today. I think they are staying in the same one the whole time by the way he was talking. It was in Pitt, not Latrobe. Someone can go listen on GR or the Bills site but it was in the first segment of the show I think.