Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 1m

Mike Tomlin explains what the practices with the #Bills are going to look like and the rationale behind them. http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/8/13/5998275/steelers-find-practice-partner-in-bills-steelers-com …

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 29s

Here are 5 matchups I'll be watching over the next couple of days while the Bills are practicing with the Steelers: http://ow.ly/AheNQ

Best cheese steaks ever. Much better than anything I have ever eaten in Philly. Plus, you get free fries too.

CCletus: for breakfast, nothing beats Pamela's. Best pancakes. The Obamas actually have brought the chef to the White House to make them pancakes.

Fathead's in the Southside for insane burgers and sandwiches. Wings and nachos too.

Church Brew Works near the Strip District is worth a visit. Good beer, decent pizza, and certainly unique.

Next time try a southside slopes. MMMMMMMmmmmmm!

You guys are really splitting hairs here. I read the article after reading your comments, and didn't notice nearly the disparity between the two, nor his 'overly negative' review of the Bills.

Jaded by him.

and the grass is really and truly greener over there

Will Graves@WillGravesAP 8m

Doug Whaley says Bills hope Steelers idea that "nothing less than a championship is acceptable" rubs off on his team.

Will Graves@WillGravesAP 15m

Bills coach Doug Marrone says both coaches have "no tolerance" for fighting. Doesn't expect it to be an issue.

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 2m

#Bills not practicing today: Tony Moeaki (hamstring), Marquise Goodwin (hamstring), Leodis McKelvin (hip) and Jonathan Meeks (neck).