Jail Cam

OnTheRocks

I don't know how it could be.  We've gotten to watch alot of overweight government slugs shuffle papers around or less.  That's reality TV.

219747[/snapback]

No way man. Reality TV is nothing but smart ass guys and smokin hot blondes. Take it from me....I even watched it once. :)

btw...there's no one manning the desk right now. Isn't that a security risk?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way man.  Reality TV is nothing but smart ass guys and smokin hot blondes.  Take it from me....I even watched it once.  :)

btw...there's no one manning the desk right now.  Isn't that a security risk?

219750[/snapback]

Only if something happens. Rules are only important if someone catches you. It also depends on your definition of "is".

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...nothing happening right now. Noone is even at the desk. The chat room is just as exciting. That being said I will check this out on a Friday or Saturday night after midnight sometime. I wonder how many hits this site gets on the weekend nights?

actually last night around 1230, there were like 4 people in the room, and not the usual security officers...there was a cop, an inmate, and 2 other guys hanging talking to the front desk...i have had the cam on all the time...i wanna see a fight!!!