Jail Cam

OnTheRocks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone wakeup the guy in the public seating area.  He's either dead or sound asleep. <_<

219540[/snapback]

:) He's still sitting there, and he never moves! The woman behind the desk is going about her business, and this guy just sits there. Maybe that's his punishment...sitting there while people all over the web wonder WTF he's doing! :D

:)  He's still sitting there, and he never moves!  The woman behind the desk is going about her business, and this guy just sits there.  Maybe that's his punishment...sitting there while people all over the web wonder WTF he's doing!  :D

219560[/snapback]

I feel like calling the main number on the webpage, have the girl pickup and tell her to have him do some jumping jacks or situps! <_<

I feel like calling the main number on the webpage, have the girl pickup and tell her to have him do some jumping jacks or situps! :)

219562[/snapback]

If he would even just stand up and pick his ass, but no...nothing!

i think it is funny that some inmates are wearing green and some are wearing red.

it looks like they are wearing the leftovers from the local churches christmas music choir program.

bless their little hearts.

I'd really like to see some violence.....a cop clubbing some nasty con would be great right now.

219584[/snapback]

or maybe those two fat chicks behind the counter strip down and pour oil all over each other.

:)

i think it is funny that some inmates are wearing green and some are wearing red.

it looks like they are wearing the leftovers from the local churches christmas music choir program.

bless their little hearts.

219580[/snapback]

Different colors mean different things. I know our local jail has different colors for:

men

women

violent offenders

general population

etc...