New Level of Insanity

DC Grid

ESPN just ran a segment asking if Sammy was a bust....speculating he might be. He's looked amazing in camp and he's played two series of preseason ball. I am an ESPN defender usually but this is just insane by any definition.

ESPN just ran a segment asking if Sammy was a bust....speculating he might be. He's looked amazing in camp and he's played two series of preseason ball. I am an ESPN defender usually but this is just insane by any definition.

it was a just a joke. It was a segment where they basically made fun of people who say stuff like that after 1 preseason game.

Clearly you didn't actually watch the segment

Wonder why they said Sammy and not EJ :flirt:

because it was satire... wondering if EJ is a bust would be a legitimate discussion, especially somewhere around week 10. I Don't think EJ is a bust, I just don't have a clue how he will develop yet, but as of right now, he's not looking too crisp.

Edited by Homey D. Clown