Preseason Live

Thanks, guys. I'm not sure whose promo code I used, but thank you!

I hope it works better than it did for some last night. There is an google play (and itunes) app, why can't you get those to work? I'll be pretty pissed if I am stuck with my tablet and can't get the app to work. Hopefully I will be home by that time.

Google play app was crashing for me last night. The Microsoft app worked great

Google play app was crashing for me last night. The Microsoft app worked great

Just replayed a bit of the HOF game on the Android app. Seemed to work fine. Hopefully I won't have to find out how it works during a live game.

Does anybody know if their is any sort of delay in the live game feed or is it usually spot on with the television broadcast? just wondering because i usually will sit in the TBD chat during games and hate being 10-15 secs behind the conversation going on about the last play or even the nfl.com gametracker...occasionally games will even pop up on redzone a play or two ahead of streams ive gotten in the past...thx guys!

Does anybody know if their is any sort of delay in the live game feed or is it usually spot on with the television broadcast? just wondering because i usually will sit in the TBD chat during games and hate being 10-15 secs behind the conversation going on about the last play or even the nfl.com gametracker...occasionally games will even pop up on redzone a play or two ahead of streams ive gotten in the past...thx guys!

Preseason live will be on a bit of delay when compared to tv broadcast

Watching on your computer will always be a bit behind TV and satellite will always be a bit behind cable.

Another referral: http://preseason.nfl...af/FRWXXRU4APFA

So strange, I went to use your code Big Cat, but when I logged into my NFL.com account it said I already bought it on 8/1. I don't see it on any CC statement yet, but I think they just autobilled me or something...

Thanks Heitz. I used your code. Hope you get something out of it.

Anyone still looking to do this, here's another code linky thingy if Heitz's us used up:

http://preseason.nfl...af/648J48XRVAH3

Edited by Nanker

Watched off my sons Mac and it worked fine with Apple TV.

Having said that, the picture quality and overall quality on the PC was great, but it was jittery and such on the TV. I am guessing the stream to the laptop and then the stream to to the TV was just too much for the bandwidth I have?

I do have FIOS, and my 15 year old was none too happy I made her stay off the interwebs last night.

Watched off my sons Mac and it worked fine with Apple TV.

Having said that, the picture quality and overall quality on the PC was great, but it was jittery and such on the TV. I am guessing the stream to the laptop and then the stream to to the TV was just too much for the bandwidth I have?

I do have FIOS, and my 15 year old was none too happy I made her stay off the interwebs last night.

Just seems like a very silly oversight not to put AirPlay directly on the app.

Don't know if it was posted in here but DTV25 gives you $5 off the price.

$14.99 isn't bad at all for the out of towers or guys like me that like to watch the games live on TV then rewatch the condensed versions a day later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...