Cut Thad?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Well, I think at this point Tuel is our clear #2. He seemed to have a command of the offense and went through his progressions pretty well. Not a perfect performance obviously, but he looked like a capable backup. Thad was a pleasant surprise last year. Made a lot of mistakes, but played with heart, was tough, and made some clutch plays. He looked rather awful tonight and I have no idea what happened there. I don't think we should have to worry about playing our #3 QB this year, all things going according to plan.

I would not cut Thad yet but Tuel has more potential. He played well in the KC game last year

And the preseason.

Had horrible game vs Cleveland.

Look he was a I drafted rookie. I think

He is a good quarterback worth developing.

He has a good arm.

I ment to say I drafted rookie

This auto correct sucks

He was a Un-drafted rookie

Thought i would start this...seeing someone will say something soon anyway.

Nope.

Why panic and cut players who would be a great #3 disaster QB fror us if Tuel continues to play well enough to be our #2.

Fans simply look like idiots when they call for unneeded cuts.

I never said I would cut Thad. I just like what I see

In Tuel. He has good QB instincts.

His arm is strong. Remember the bomb to

Goodwin in the KC game. He tore Indy up

I think with 2 or 3 Td's in last preseason.

I like his heart. Now that he is in his 2nd season

He looks a lot more confident and knows what he's doing. What's not to like about him.

I like Thad also but Tuel has a lot of upside

Let's cut guys after game 1 of a 5 game preseason. Really smart. Good stuff.

We cut tjax before camp last year. Proved quite awesome as we ran through about a half dozen qbs from there. We should definitely cut a qb early for no reason again this year.

Side note: Tom Coughlin is an A hole for playing his starters against our 2nd stringers.

I noticed this also. It was funny how Collinsworth made it seem like they really put things together on that drive. He never mentioned that their starters were playing against the Bill's second or third string. Edited by first_and_ten

Tuel is like a piece of clay, there moulding

Him. If he keeps progressing like he is some day

He may be a starting QB in the NFL

I think he's a real good prospect for being

A undrafted 2nd year player.

He's a lot better then Nesbit of the giants

Tuel is like a piece of clay, there moulding

Him. If he keeps progressing like he is some day

He may be a starting QB in the NFL

I think he's a real good prospect for being

A undrafted 2nd year player.

He's a lot better then Nesbit of the giants

I don't even know what to say to this.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

We cut tjax before camp last year. Proved quite awesome as we ran through about a half dozen qbs from there. We should definitely cut a qb early for no reason again this year.

yeah

Tuel looks okay, seems they like him. I am okay with that he sort of impressed me last year and from reports and tonight's exposition looks better this year. I would be okay with him at back up if he continues that. Thad is like Fitz in some ways.... I don't find that so impressive.

I can't believe that Dennis Dixon is the teams 4th QB. He's fallen since his days with the Steelers I guess. That said, I wouldn't cut any QB yet, if at all. It's not an easy position to bring in someone off the street if you get hit by injuries...as we learned last year.