press releases indicate strong possibility that Toronto group is out

So will the mods also be deleting stupid polls and inter poster circle jerk titled threads like "Beerball found a girlfriend?"

Beerball has a new girlfriend? You should get pics and put them up on OTW and separately debate her views on states rights over in PPP.

The simple and honest answer to your question is maybe.

However, threads on the main board that are based on the most recent unsubstantiated ownership rumor du jour will get locked.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beerball has a new girlfriend? You should get pics and put them up on OTW and separately debate her views on states rights over in PPP.

Beerball is busy at the beach entertaining one of his many golden nuggets. He is too modest to brag but he knows how to productively use his abundance of charm. You may have not noticed it but he's got swag!

http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/models/hannah-ferguson/body-paint-photos/1

Edited by JohnC

Why Kelly, how unlike you to crusade! Mods, Mods... oh Mods! Lookie here! Wags finger at above post :lol::w00t:

Common guys. Lighten up Francis.

Don't call me Francis .

I really have No self discpiline. nor do i expect any to remarkably appear any time soon.

Out . is the new In .

Over and Out good buddies .

I thought that Golisano was going to go silent a short time ago. Now it seems he is bidding ?

Can we re list the bids currently known ?