press releases indicate strong possibility that Toronto group is out

Two sources

http://blogs.canoe.c...-in-bills-sale/

http://www.syracuse....egula_bids.htm

My guess is Bonjovi is the the majority owner of that group he just does not really have the

Funds to have 30 percent. Think about it if you were Wilson's Estate would you want to wait

For Bonjovi to liquidate a his assets to come up with enough funds to make the Purchase.

Bonjovi has no business even being at the table. The Toronto groups main problem

Is really Bonnovi him self. He does not have they money to do this and his big fat mouth

Has got him in Hot water. It's over for them. Mean while Terry P just lurks In the back ground with class. He is the savior. The Wilson estate knows this and so do the other bidders.

Why keep the Shrade going. The reason for dead lines and bids is to have Morgan Stanley

Figure out who should be the best owner with the most liquid assets. Know that they seen

The cards of the 3 players. They report back to the Wilson Estate. It seems like it's a good reason to eliminate the Toronto group when you know they really can't go higher

More of my opinion

Why would the 2 articles not say all 3 groups made it to the 2nd round.

If they did they would have reported it that way.

They made a point to say Terry P and Trump have moved onto the

2nd round. So I am speculating, yes if it turns out not to be true I

Am sorry. But for now it appears that this could be the case so I started a thread.

So let's see what happens.

The Toronto Group does not have the Money

With Bonjovi as the majority owner. he has to put down 30 percent. His partners can't be the Majority owner they own the maple leafs.

So they can not be Majority Owner.

NFL does not allow a Owner to own 2 Sports teams in different markets. So hence the other guys can't be the Majority Owner of this Canada

Group. The Canada group was fine if the bidding stayed around 1billion. But with the bidding already at 1.3 Billion and possibly ending at 1.5

Billion. This is no reason to keep the Toronto Group around. It's Morgan Staley's job to make recommendations to the Wilson Estate.

Why keep this group around if they can't bid higher. Plus single ownership over 3 partners is preferred by the NFL and the Morgan Stanley that has to close on this sale. The Toronto's groups biggest problem is that Bonjovi just does not have

The funds to complete the 30 percent threshold

That he needs to come up with. The bids are all ready past the point of no return for this

Canada groups bid.

More

It's simple math at 1 billion dollars Bonjovi would need 300 million dollars.

I just googled his net worth here is what came back

According to Forbes, Bon Jovi was the third highest-paid musician in the world in 2013, bringing in $79 million. In its 2012 "Ones to Watch" list, Forbes estimated Bon Jovi has a total net worth of $290 million. Forbes estimates the Bills are valued at $870 million, as of August 2013.

So if the bidding gets up to 1.5 Billion

Then he would need 450 Million to

Be in the game. He has around 320 million

Or so that's what's been reported.

When Morgan Stanley and the Wilson Estate

Look at the numbers and his financials it easy to

Understand why he and his group would be eliminated.

Now if the bidding was say 900 million

To 1 Billion dollars for the bills. Them I could see this group staying at the table and in the game

To be picked to own the Bills.

But it's gone beyond that now. It's Morgan Stanley's job on behalf of the Wilson estate

To move this process forward.

It's really over for this Toronto Group

Bonjovi does not have the money to move forward it's that simple.

His group should not move to the next round.

Tell me why wouldn't Mary Wilson not want to pick

A single buyer over a group with 3 buyers

That would move the team out of Buffalo.

Plus the highest bidder would honor her late Husbands wishes and keep the team in Buffalo

To further his legacy. I could see Terry P naming the new stadium field after the late great Ralph Wilson. Let's is common sense.

Bon Jovi can't be the Majority owner of the Bills

The bidding has gone to high.

It's over for this group. It's time to celebrate

This great weekend that is upon us.

For your information

I had a moderator tell me to reword the thread

From my previous thread that was closed down. So that's what I did. I renamed the tread and named the media sources

And then I stated my opinion that's what I did

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TLDR - JBJ doesnt have enough money so what's up with the "shrade". Other possible uses or creations of TBDisms ensued.

Sounds like...one word...spelled incorrectly...oh almost forgot.."in"

Alright guys enough with the stupid "IN" already. I can't even tell you how annoying/played out it is to those of us who don't find it as amusing as some of you apparently do. The poor guy put together a long, thought-out post based on two new links. Please stop. EDIT: Ok maybe the links are old but who cares? It's like you're in third grade and you're tattling on another student. Just move on to another thread if you're not interested. EDIT 2: OK the post is not very good, is grammatically abhorrent and reads like a haiku but all that being said, I still hate the "IN's." It's the same way I felt about people still Tebowing well after it had run its course and acting like they were the first ones to do it. It's over for "IN."

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Alright guys enough with the stupid "IN" already. I can't even tell you how annoying/played out it is to those of us who don't find it as amusing as some of you apparently do. The poor guy put together a long, thought-out post based on two new links. Please stop. EDIT: Ok maybe the links are old but who cares? It's like you're in third grade and you're tattling on another student. Just move on to another thread if you're not interested.

Thank you and well said. I've deleted several "in" posts

Tim Graham tweeted last night that all 3 groups are going through according to his sources. The reality is that we just keep starting threads with no new information. This exact conversation is now taking place in 3 different spots. If you want to chime in with your thoughts we don't need a new thread. Just my 2 cents...

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not every one May have seen those 2 links

And if your not into the other thread

You might have missed it.

I also put a lot of thought into my feelings

On this subject

You also started a rumor and then stated there were rumors swirling. ;) I appreciate the enthusiasm. Just didn't think it needed a new thread.

Thanks for sticking up for me

http://forums.twobil...tzelaars-lives/

Yeah I agree with virtually everything you're saying but I am confused by the haiku format.

That is an informative read. It puts everything in perspective nicely.

Alright guys enough with the stupid "IN" already. I can't even tell you how annoying/played out it is to those of us who don't find it as amusing as some of you apparently do. The poor guy put together a long, thought-out post based on two new links. Please stop. EDIT: Ok maybe the links are old but who cares? It's like you're in third grade and you're tattling on another student. Just move on to another thread if you're not interested. EDIT 2: OK the post is not very good, is grammatically abhorrent and reads like a haiku but all that being said, I still hate the "IN's." It's the same way I felt about people still Tebowing well after it had run its course and acting like they were the first ones to do it. It's over for "IN."

+1 Agree.

The problem is that this is all just the same information being regurgitated by different writers. It's not like these are all separate sources providing independent confirmation. They're basically just taking the information from Wawrow's article and rehashing it for themselves.