Hogan

The Wiz

I know there have been thread on the 5th/possibly 6th WR slot on the team but figured I'd give a new thread a shot. Mods, please move as you please.

That being said, It seems like Woods and Williams are getting shared exposure on the outside(along with Woods being on the inside). Reports have been continuously showing/reporting that Hogan really has been 7-11 for the team. I still question what Graham is going to be able to do to keep a spot on the team considering he has had a few drops, 1 or 2 off his chest/hands.

Hogan was a player I honestly expected to get cut in the first round but at this rate, he has out-performed both Graham and Easley to secure the backup/2nd inside receiver role.

I can't help but see a little bit of Welker in him. An athlete in another sport that found his way to the grid iron. I really hope he makes the team and is used when necessary.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has outplayed Easley considering Marcus has only been in on offensive snaps in an extremely limited role. He beats him out there.

But to say he's beating out Graham might be a stretch. Graham hasn't looked terrible and his speed still draws consideration.

We can make jokes all we want about his mediocrity and cite his <100 career yards in the NFL, but this guy is a hard worker and it's paying off. He got some buzz last year in camp, but not like this year. If he can perform, I'd love to have him.

Graham appears to be doomed at this point. We have a lot of speedy guys now and they can all play better.

He has outplayed Easley considering Marcus has only been in on offensive snaps in an extremely limited role. He beats him out there.

But to say he's beating out Graham might be a stretch. Graham hasn't looked terrible and his speed still draws consideration.

I made the comment in the TC tweets thread, Graham is Featherstone from Necessary Roughness, all speed and no hands.

I made the comment in the TC tweets thread, Graham is Featherstone from Necessary Roughness, all speed and no hands.

you apparently have no idea how hard it is to run the hurdles in 14 flat. Edited by mrags

yeah. Um... I've been to some of the practices and Graham has been catching it.

I know he has. I've been there too. I've seen him make some good catches. But I've also seen him get hit in the hands/numbers and the ball came flying out. I haven't seen Hogan drop a ball hit him in the numbers/hands yet is what I'm getting at. Graham does have speed, but so does goodwin and watkins for that matter.

Hogan is a lock for this team, based on virtually all camp reports of his progress and performance. Kirby better start saving up for that Taco Bell bet he made with another poster!

I'm not a huge fan of his upside but EJ seems to feel comfortable with him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hogan is a lock for this team, based on virtually all camp reports of his progress and performance. Kirby better start saving up for that Taco Bell bet he made with another poster!

I'm not either. I even said he would be on the construction crew building the new stadium in another thread but he has shown he can play at the NFL level (at least in camp).

Yeah he should! I'm going to have to start building up an appetite.

I actually think that the team carries 6 Wideouts: Watkins, Woods, Williams, Goodwin, Hogan and Easley.

Hogan seems to be getting the opportunity to play his way onto the team and I think he makes good on it.

Easley makes the team solely on his beastly performance for the ST unit last year.

TJ Graham is the odd man out....

I owe Kiko Taco Bell every time he scores a TD in his career. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't cost me anything but I might be out about 5 bucks.

I owe Kiko Taco Bell every time he scores a TD in his career. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't cost me anything but I might be out about 5 bucks.

Don't they have $.69 tacos? Might be more like $2.25.