Hogan

The Wiz

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nailed it.

At this point in his career it warranted. There are guys at every level who can play in practice and not during the game. Hogan appears like that guy.

Such as ? :devil:

I'm still trying to figure out how slow Hogan is. Like I said before, TJ ran a 4.41 and Hogan ran a 4.47.

This thread has some misconceptions about both players it seems. and some are hanging on to last seasons results. Which are a terrible evaluation of either player. buts its still a fun dilaogue

Yeah, there was definitely a clear drop of a perfectly thrown ball.

Still, I don't see how people are comparing TJs nfl production to Hogan's. Totally different background and circumstances.

Let's have this discussion in 2015

Why did not I think of that way back ?

And very different players.

May i suggest that Hogan has improved markedly in the Coaches eyes and possibly TJ has not ?

Such as ? :devil:

This thread has some misconceptions about both players it seems. and some are hanging on to last seasons results. Which are a terrible evaluation of either player. buts its still a fun dilaogue

Why did not I think of that way back ?

And very different players.

May i suggest that Hogan has improved markedly in the Coaches eyes and possibly TJ has not ?

I hear ya. I know hogan isn't going to be a world beater but tj, with his speed, should be better than other #3 receivers.

I really would prefer a guy that can catch a 3rd and 5 9 times out of 10 than a guy that hits a TD 1 out of 20 times.

I pointed out Hogan's progression before but doesn't seem to matter.

Edited by The Wiz

Here's another one from that game, the ball looks awfully high. Crap video aside.

That appears to be the only other ball thrown to him that day that went incomplete.

No, that wasn't it. It wasn't necessarily that game. The way I recall it we were going right to left, he was at the top of the screen and did a slant pattern of sorts. The ball was low and he lunged forward but it was right in his hands and an easy catch. But that is not gospel, just how I remember one play eight months ago. I do remember not being impressed with him a few different times though. I very much wanted to like him.

No, that wasn't it. It wasn't necessarily that game. The way I recall it we were going right to left, he was at the top of the screen and did a slant pattern of sorts. The ball was low and he lunged forward but it was right in his hands and an easy catch. But that is not gospel, just how I remember one play eight months ago. I do remember not being impressed with him a few different times though. I very much wanted to like him.

Yup, that was the play. But to put it into TJ excuse context, he was open. :-)