Let's Do Lunch With EJ Manuel

I haven't seen this video posted and sorry I don't know how to upload videos from my phone but I was laughing when he was talking about the Patriots.

If anyone who knows how to upload videos can repost this with the video showing, that'll be cool.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap2000000366087/Let-s-Do-Lunch-EJ-Manuel

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I don't care if you think he can or can't be the guy. This kid is someone that is so ridiculously easy to root for. Here's hoping we ride him to the promised land! Nice video thanks for posting :beer::thumbsup:

For sure! :thumbsup:

I don't care if you think he can or can't be the guy. This kid is someone that is so ridiculously easy to root for. Here's hoping we ride him to the promised land! Nice video thanks for posting :beer::thumbsup:

Ditto....

I really hope this kid takes a big step forward this year.

nice.

And the part where he called his own play, coaches-be-damned, because he saw something on the previous play (and it worked) gives me more hope than the rest of the video combined.

Come on EJ. THIS is what I need. Actual quarterbacking. Me likey.

Well said. Affable and charismatic. Definitely the kind of guy you'd love to have as the face of your franchise. Let's just hope he can turn the corner.

Some of y'all are too nice. The guy had 11 games to prove himself. Bust. Next man up!

Side note, I really liked the interviewed. It's KGB's brother right? Crazy to think he played DE in the NFL. Of course, EJ is a big human being so it probably makes him look smaller than he really is.

Some of y'all are too nice. The guy had 11 games to prove himself. Bust. Next man up!

Side note, I really liked the interviewed. It's KGB's brother right? Crazy to think he played DE in the NFL. Of course, EJ is a big human being so it probably makes him look smaller than he really is.

You're too hard on him…he's only had 11 games, he needs some more time. Next man can wait, hopefully for 10+ years.

nice.

And the part where he called his own play, coaches-be-damned, because he saw something on the previous play (and it worked) gives me more hope than the rest of the video combined.

I've said it in other threads but the glimpses in that game made me a believer in him. I just didn't want the game to be too big for him and for him to look like he belonged. I thought he did that and then he sealed my opinion the next home game against Carolina. To hear that he saw that, then called it, then executed it makes me excited for this year. I've been wrong many times before and will be many times in the future but as I said up thread he is just so damn easy to root for!

nice.

And it worked! Lets hope he continues to grow. Im ready for 10-12 years with a quality QB not looking for the next one!