GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

2016? It looks legit now because OSU didn’t even show up for the playoff game. But psu had 2 losses ... that’ll get ya 

2 losses is a killa, almost every year

they try to perfect things and then it blows up in their face with Penn State winning the Big Ten Conf Title game and it means diddly squat, actually helped the Buckeyes by resting for the real game

some day they will iron it all out....

One of my favorite Jim Tressel quotes:

Tress following the 2007 OSU @ PSU game: "Oh, I thought the white out was for us. We were the ones wearing white."

Buckeyes always wear their all-white road unis to the white out. Nits have tried to wear all white but Bucks have to agree to it...they don’t. 

Nits are 5-5 all time in true white outs at their stadium. 1-2 vs OSU. The one loss was on a blocked FG ran back for a TD, in a game OSU dominated on the stat sheet.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I have so so so so much to say but all I can think about is how the !@#$ does Franklin call that trash play on 4th and the game after 2 TOs???

Not as bad as Seahawks throwing it away in the SB, the best I can say about that failure tonight to make a decent play call

3 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Bad thing is you could have 6 teams go undefeated. Who do you put in???

They would take the undefeated power 5 conference champs per their criteria. PAC 12  will he out imo because their only undefeated team is colorado and i don’t see them running the table, so there will not be more than 4. Irish won’t get in if there are 4 because of the conf champ tiebreaker and they don’t have one. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Bad thing is you could have 6 teams go undefeated. Who do you put in???

You can only have one undefeated, at most, from the ACC, Big 12, Big 10 and SEC

maybe Notre Dame, no way that Colorado wins out

UCF won’t mean diddly squat

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Man Penn State , Cuse and UB lost, this sux! All 3 team are 2-3 hrs from my house. Bills better freakin  win !!

how the hell does PSU lose this game unbelievable!!

that’s not the usual blueprint for tOSU wins, Notre Dame has won like this at least a dozen times in my memory 

Edited by row_33

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have so so so so much to say but all I can think about is how the !@#$ does Franklin call that trash play on 4th and the game after 2 TOs???

That play made absolutely no sense. What made it even more egregiously stupid was that it was called after a time out. 

On the positive side as much antagonism there is between the two programs what is great about it as these two titan programs have established a heated rivalry that recently has produced epic games. No matter which side of the aisle you sit on there was a palpable drama that was riveting. This was a terrific high energy environment which factored into making this a great football game. You are not going to see that type of rivalry and setting in the pro game. And I love the pro game. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

James knows who his daddy is?

He should spend less time facing the crowd trying to get them to cheer more 

Just because he was going on and on in his post game presser about losing to an elite program because they are great and need to go from great to elite yadda yadda 

I think he sold me a used buik last week 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just because he was going on and on in his post game presser about losing to an elite program because they are great and need to go from great to elite yadda yadda 

I think he sold me a used buik last week 

Geez.....

congrats on that great accomplishment of giving the Buckeyes a tough game, champ....

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

Who do they “almost” give the role of Kingmaker this week?

the Clarett title year Purdue was a hard game and they won on a bomb on 4th down late

Need to get by Minnesota first but Purdue is a 3rd straight night game on the road. Really annoying but Buckeyes get the best ratings so it will happen whenever possible. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Need to get by Minnesota first but Purdue is a 3rd straight night game on the road. Really annoying but Buckeyes get the best ratings so it will happen whenever possible. 

I remember Barber and Maroney giving the Gophers strong powers years ago, won at Ann Arbor one season.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-15-at-3.27.48-PM.png

This pic from 2014 is my favorite memory of a Minnesota game. Tough game in freezing wind and snow, and this coach is on the sideline enjoying an ice cream right in Ohio State’s face. Legend. 

After the game Urban Meyer said, in response to a question about whether Ohio State earned enough “style points” in the 31-24 victory, that he challenges any program in America to travel to Minnesota in late-November and try to win a football game in these conditions. It ain’t easy. 

10 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Screen-Shot-2014-11-15-at-3.27.48-PM.png

This pic from 2014 is my favorite memory of a Minnesota game. Tough game in freezing wind and snow, and this coach is on the sideline enjoying an ice cream right in Ohio State’s face. Legend. 

After the game Urban Meyer said, in response to a question about whether Ohio State earned enough “style points” in the 31-24 victory, that he challenges any program in America to travel to Minnesota in late-November and try to win a football game in these conditions. It ain’t easy. 

Dilly Bar Guy! That was great. That was the game where JT slowwwly ran 80 yards for a TD. Lol. Oh and I totally agreed with Urban when he said that and still do. 

My most vivid Minnesota memory is the 2000 game, Homecoming. Ron Johnson had about 200 yards receiving on Nate Clements. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

You’re lucky - this game is painful to watch. 

I’m on vacation and only saw parts of it while standing in restaurants.... phone service was sketchy. I recorded it but don’t plan to watch it. My god... this is going right catch up to them, only question is when.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m on vacation and only saw parts of it while standing in restaurants.... phone service was sketchy. I recorded it but don’t plan to watch it. My god... this is going right catch up to them, only question is when.

They got whooped in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Still can’t run. Haskins is a hero.