GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

What's with the horrible gray uniforms, Illinois wore them too?

lol yeah. Ohio State is trying to have "cool" uniforms as a recruiting tool. Unfortunately, their designer is from the 90s. They should pirate Oregon's uniform designers. I have never known so many shades and hues of green in awesome combinations.

Outside of the two big plays don't you think Ohio State is doing better? I mean Pen State is giving up yards. Penn State just can't seem to stop anything Ohio State wants to do. Ohio State is the one stopping themselves.

lol yeah. Ohio State is trying to have "cool" uniforms as a recruiting tool. Unfortunately, their designer is from the 90s. They should pirate Oregon's uniform designers. I have never known so many shades and hues of green in awesome combinations.

Outside of the two big plays don't you think Ohio State is doing better? I mean Pen State is giving up yards. Penn State just can't seem to stop anything Ohio State wants to do. Ohio State is the one stopping themselves.

other than the assassination, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Strike up the band.