Sammy's Madden 15 Rating

Ratings for the top rookies are out from EA.

http://www.ign.com/a...-ratings-are-in

Watkins is in at No. 5, with a rating of 80 (digits for speed (93), acceleration (95) agility (95), catching (88) - note, overall rating takes into account other skills not listed here).

Pretty good.

Clowney and Robinson are the highest at 83, with Mathews and Mack at 81.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Speed is the most overrated attribute in Madden. Guys with high 90s speed get caught by guys with low 90s even high 80s speed all the time. Agility and Acceleration kill. Watkins is going to be a beast in franchise mode (especially after one year of development).

And additionally for Defense Hit Power kills.

Edited by Mark80

Sammy should be elite in madden.

I want to try out an online franchise using the Bills against other people using the other various 31 teams. Has anyone done that before? It looks like it would be pretty fun.

If you have 31 friends who don't mind being garbage teams, don't lose interest in 2 weeks, have enough time to play at least once or twice a week, then it's a blast. Otherwise...

Stevie ended the year at 90 ovr. I see the Bills passing game being pretty weak until Sammy gets upgraded. Another factor that weakens the Bills (strictly in Madden) is if TJ gets cut. He may be awful in real life, but speed kills in Madden, and he is elite.

Goodwin works even better. Line him up outside and keep hittining him on curls until they press or bring a safety down then 50 yards over the top.

Stevie ended the year at 90 ovr. I see the Bills passing game being pretty weak until Sammy gets upgraded. Another factor that weakens the Bills (strictly in Madden) is if TJ gets cut. He may be awful in real life, but speed kills in Madden, and he is elite.

You said it yourself, speed kills in Madden. Sammy will be instantly better than Stevie. I always used the Bills, TJ Graham and Goodwin were my go to to targets. Srevie was slow. I actually played him as my #3 WR or slot WR all the time with Goodwin and Graham outside. This year I will have Goodwin and Watkins outside with Woods in the slot. Killer.

I send Goodwin deep every play. Single coverage vs anyone is TD.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Sammy should be elite in madden.

I want to try out an online franchise using the Bills against other people using the other various 31 teams. Has anyone done that before? It looks like it would be pretty fun.

Yeah, I have done this for Madden 13 and Madden 25. Have signed up for another one in M15. The Bills were a very good team to start with last season and I expect them to be even better this year. Young players with a lot of upside to develop. Madden13 was rougher because of Fitzy but I was able to draft a very good QB in the first off season and was fine after that.

The key is to find a good league to play in and one that has good sim style rules. My leagues have gone anywhere from 4 to 8 seasons through the course of the year and I love trading / FA / drafting with other people. The computer is just so bad at it that it is not any fun to do it by yourself, way too easy.

Here's a video of me smoking the Pats in Week 1 last year in my league. Also a lot of videos from Madden 13 using the Bills in a 32 person league on my channel too.

Edited by Mark80

Don't freak out too much about the low overall grade. Rookies get bumped lower due to ratings that favor vets, like awareness, experience, etc.

His speed, route running, hands, etc are what counts. He'll play as elite.

Can't wait to find ways to get the ball to Sammy. Sprinkle in EJ in year two, CJ, MW, and Bryce, it like I get a whole new team to play with. Just wish I had Kiko out there. His rating this year would have to have been high.

I'm playing right how with all updated rosters madden 15 ratings. Sammy is a beast already. His rating is 82 right now but I'm only one game into my first season. I can't wait till the 26th when the new one comes out. I'll be on ultimate team soon as I get the game . If anyone wants to hit me up on xboxone gamer tag is:n3wyork13