Sammy's Madden 15 Rating

I'm playing right how with all updated rosters madden 15 ratings. Sammy is a beast already. His rating is 82 right now but I'm only one game into my first season. I can't wait till the 26th when the new one comes out. I'll be on ultimate team soon as I get the game . If anyone wants to hit me up on xboxone gamer tag is:n3wyork13

Just never saw the appeal of MUT. Tried to get in to it in M13, but it got old really quick to me. Personally, I wish they would just scrap it and focus on better franchise modes (like having random name generation for the draft classes and story lines so people can't create draft guides that ruin online leagues).

not too familiar with madden, can someone tell me:

how does this compare to the 2015 rating of last year's top 5 leading receivers?

how does this compare to madden ratings of aj green, julio jones in their rookie season?

It's better than any rookie receiver from last season's Madden. I can't remember what AJ and Julio were like in their rookie years, I'm sure they were both pretty similar to this.

http://sports.yahoo....-172633639.html

NFL rookies react to seeing their Madden ratings for the first time

"What's my punting?" Classic.

Edited by Mark80

Yeah, I have done this for Madden 13 and Madden 25. Have signed up for another one in M15. The Bills were a very good team to start with last season and I expect them to be even better this year. Young players with a lot of upside to develop. Madden13 was rougher because of Fitzy but I was able to draft a very good QB in the first off season and was fine after that.

The key is to find a good league to play in and one that has good sim style rules. My leagues have gone anywhere from 4 to 8 seasons through the course of the year and I love trading / FA / drafting with other people. The computer is just so bad at it that it is not any fun to do it by yourself, way too easy.

Here's a video of me smoking the Pats in Week 1 last year in my league. Also a lot of videos from Madden 13 using the Bills in a 32 person league on my channel too.

Mark,

58 seconds left in the half, you are already up, deep in your own half of the field and on first down you are going to have EJ dive into traffic for the first down?

Did you learn nothing from the Cleveland game last year?!

:P

Seriously, though, good video. Thank you.

BTW, to you and to the others here I really wouldn't mind more Madden game videos like that during the season against the opponent that we are playing that week.

Also wouldn't mind a dedicated Madden thread, but that it is up to our Mods.

GO BILLS!

EDIT: and might I add you got a heck of kicking game in Madden.

What was that first field goal again, 55 yards? Although I haven't played a bunch of Madden in the past few years, in the last 10 I would say I have maybe tried one field goal as long as 55 yards and probably have only made 1 or 2 50 or more yard field goals.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Mark,

58 seconds left in the half, you are already up, deep in your own half of the field and on first down you are going to have EJ dive into traffic for the first down?

Did you learn nothing from the Cleveland game last year?!

:P

Seriously, though, good video. Thank you.

Ha! I actually tried to slide there (or maybe dive out of bounds I can't remember) but sometimes it just doesn't work properly, they fumble it quite often when you dive and I never try to do it.

The best video is this one, it's the complete game (just edited). Seahawks and I were the Super Bowl matchup the year before but the game glitched and we were never able to play it. We were probably the best two players in the league and it was a great game if you have some time to watch it.

BnkAePwIUAAOFSD.jpg

can't wait for all this to become a reality

Dude, #12? Really? Not cool, not cool at all. But nice grabs!

Edited by Mark80

Dude, #12? Really? Not cool, not cool at all. But nice grabs!

Haha I know :blush: He was imported from the college game and was assigned 12 and I just kept it until they announced he was 14- which he is in the video vs the Jets.

I'm also all for a league of TBDers and/or a Madden thread.

Edited by uncle flap

EDIT: and might I add you got a heck of kicking game in Madden.

What was that first field goal again, 55 yards? Although I haven't played a bunch of Madden in the past few years, in the last 10 I would say I have maybe tried one field goal as long as 55 yards and probably have only made 1 or 2 50 or more yard field goals.

The key is to point the arrow directional down as low as you can. Also, the last two Maddens have had the wind indicator be exactly the opposite of what the wind is actually doing for some reason. With a decent kicker with a strong leg (and Hopkins is pretty good kick power wise) I can regularly hit 60+ kicks.

Haha I know :blush: He was imported from the college game and was assigned 12 and I just kept it until they announced he was 14- which he is in the video vs the Jets.

I'm also all for a league of TBDers and/or a Madden thread.

Who gets to play as the Bills?

And I plan on doing a "Madden Prediction" Thread weekly for every Bills game. Similar to the Super Bowl, but I'll tweak the game so it's realistic.

Edited by FireChan

Who gets to play as the Bills?

And I plan on doing a "Madden Prediction" Thread weekly for every Bills game. Similar to the Super Bowl, but I'll tweak the game so it's realistic.

The commissioner gets to play as the Bills - Who's volunteering?

I wonder if there'd be any interest in doing an online franchise with a fantasy draft. So if you're the Bears, for example, you can still draft a bunch of Bills to be on your team.

I always play as the Bills in online head to head so I actually like being other teams in franchise mode so I can use different players and make trades and such. Especially when there's a fantasy draft and can build the team from the bottom up.

Ratings for the top rookies are out from EA.

http://www.ign.com/a...-ratings-are-in

Watkins is in at No. 5, with a rating of 80 (digits for speed (93), acceleration (95) agility (95), catching (88) - note, overall rating takes into account other skills not listed here).

Pretty good.

Clowney and Robinson are the highest at 83, with Mathews and Mack at 81.

Well, guys, now that we have all seen this...

http://forums.twobil...o-nickname-him/

and even given that it is still training camp, I kind of think those boys over at EA should maybe bring "catching" up a couple of ticks.

...and maybe, just maybe, the 4th overall pick should be a little higher than 5th on your board.

Offensive lineman shouldn't even count though. They are a dime a dozen in Madden. Now, if they would have had Evans ahead of him, then you would have some gripes.

Mark, first - loved the Seahawks game. Seriously, that was fun to watch. Props to your coaching the way you stuck with CJ even though it was rough, but it no doubt helped to keep some of your passing open. Also, 17-3 to 17-20, and 24 - 27 and you kept your cool. Nice!

Secondly, why are you saying that about offensive lineman above? We all know that in real football OLmen magnetically have defenses get suck into their blocking.

:D

EDIT: Oh, and if you don't mind, please feel free to share your device/tools you use for video capture. Additionally, your editing job makes it nice because we don't have to view (as many vid caps do) in between downs as players scroll through their plays.

:thumbsup:

Well, guys, now that we have all seen this...

http://forums.twobil...o-nickname-him/

and even given that it is still training camp, I kind of think those boys over at EA should maybe bring "catching" up a couple of ticks.

...and maybe, just maybe, the 4th overall pick should be a little higher than 5th on your board.

How much higher? Like third?

How much higher? Like third?

FC, I love Khalil, but maybe just ahead of him, or ahead of one of the OLmen per Mark80.

...or a tie. In other words, maybe an overall 81. Although I don't believe a 90 or 91 in "catching" would be enough to raise it, but I don't know his other stats.

EDIT: Oh, and the raising of his ranking was a little tongue in cheek as they probably won't change anything until the season.

Mark, first - loved the Seahawks game. Seriously, that was fun to watch. Props to your coaching the way you stuck with CJ even though it was rough, but it no doubt helped to keep some of your passing open. Also, 17-3 to 17-20, and 24 - 27 and you kept your cool. Nice!

Secondly, why are you saying that about offensive lineman above? We all know that in real football OLmen magnetically have defenses get suck into their blocking.

:D

EDIT: Oh, and if you don't mind, please feel free to share your device/tools you use for video capture. Additionally, your editing job makes it nice because we don't have to view (as many vid caps do) in between downs as players scroll through their plays.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. That game was quite a back and forth battle. In all fairness though, I don't know how much I would have used Spiller on my own. The league was a "sim" style league where we were required to have balanced play calling. Mix of run / pass on O and man / zone on D. Much more fun than playing cheesers who just do the same thing every play.

I used the Elgato Game Capture HD, worked very well and was very easy to edit with their software. I have sold it though since I'm One now and it allows you to use Twitch to broadcast and record games (haven't really used it yet though, but will be using it for the new Madden as my league may be requiring games to be broadcast).

Thanks. That game was quite a back and forth battle. In all fairness though, I don't know how much I would have used Spiller on my own. The league was a "sim" style league where we were required to have balanced play calling. Mix of run / pass on O and man / zone on D. Much more fun than playing cheesers who just do the same thing every play.

I used the Elgato Game Capture HD, worked very well and was very easy to edit with their software. I have sold it though since I'm One now and it allows you to use Twitch to broadcast and record games (haven't really used it yet though, but will be using it for the new Madden as my league may be requiring games to be broadcast).

Couldn't stand that, Mark80. I had a small group of guys that we would play on the honor system years ago, otherwise it gets ridiculous.

Well, other than when stuff was funny between friends, like with a buddy of mine on 2k5 - he would go to quit if he was losing or he would do multiple replays just to bug me...but it was always funny.

Thank you for the info on the capture. I have to test that out on my X-One...once I hook it up! :P

Sammy gets no respect!

...he will!