Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused mostly because of what little info it does provide, seems to be in conflict with nearly every other observation from today.

Maybe he tweeted that out as a joke, after practice was over?

keanureaction.jpg

Maybe SAL MAIORANA IS FROM THE FUTURE AND HE WAS TWEETING FROM TOMORROW'S PRACTICE, WHICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE THEY AREN'T PRACTICING TOMORROW.

okay, i cant take this thread anymore, i am just too much of a dolt

...one minute three TD plays in a row and Manual going to HOF, next a guy is on the ground, next he is up, next the offence is horrible and balls hitting the ground everywhere....what a fraking rollercoaster and i take every tweet as gospel LOL :cry:

Dude, I'm with ya. It's frustrating! Maiorana is always a negative ninny, however, so take that with a grain of salt.

So here's the thing about training camp -- if one unit or the other is consistently dominating, it can't be a good thing. Every positive play for the defense is a negative for the offense, and vice versa. Makes it very hard to evaluate the overall strength of the team.

It will be a relief to see a preseason game, and then the practices with the Steelers. I can't draw any freaking conclusions from the twittersphere and camp reports.

Retweeted by Chris Trapasso

Bucky Gleason@TBNbucky 10m

Great chat today with Sammy Watkins, who is taking the approach that he needs to show Bills they should keep him for another day.

Bucky Gleason@TBNbucky 9m

It's nice to hear a top pick carry himself like he needs to earn his way rather than act like he's entitled. Marrone credits his parents.

Retweeted by Chris Trapasso

Bucky Gleason@TBNbucky 10m

Great chat today with Sammy Watkins, who is taking the approach that he needs to show Bills they should keep him for another day.

Bucky Gleason@TBNbucky 9m

It's nice to hear a top pick carry himself like he needs to earn his way rather than act like he's entitled. Marrone credits his parents.

Pretty damn humble about his abilities if you ask me.

I have determined that on the 30th, not only am I going to do a play by play, but I am going to log EJ's passes... Completions, attempts and then of the incomplete passes, who is to blame- arrant throw vs drop...

Hopefully that will give a little more insight...

I have determined that on the 30th, not only am I going to do a play by play, but I am going to log EJ's passes... Completions, attempts and then of the incomplete passes, who is to blame- arrant throw vs drop...

Please include facial expressions, gestures, and other body movements as appropriate so we know exactly what sort of leadership qualities are being exhibited.

This may be difficult to do, but if it were me, I have a preset sheet in front me so I could check off several things all at once that - in addition to what you listed - also noted things such as (checked down, went through to second or third receiver set, under pressure, no pressure, lots of time, scrambled (early?), type of pass (fade, straight-line middle, down and out (timing)), etc .

Thanks ahead of time for such an indepth analysis.

So we are saying the OL played horrible. But not say the DL is playing good. I guess its just the optimistic or pessimistic viewpoint.

The kid who throws up the ball and can't hit it for 3 attempts, well, instead of being a bad hitter, he becomes the best pitcher ever.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 4m

Robert Woods just hauled in a one-handed touchdown during red zone work. He's starting to come alive here at Bills camp.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 4m

.@robertwoods just went all David Tyree with a catch for a TD with the ball pinned against his helmet.

Woods saying, "Hey! Remember me?!"