Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Eff the majority. The majority is full of shmucks who eat at Golden Corral and listen to Justin Bieber.

That's some good stoner commentary right there.

You do realize a majority of Americans at for legalization right.

So why the lazy crack to marijuana comparisons ?

How do they correlate ? Sound like a hater to me.

Eff the majority. The majority is full of shmucks who eat at Golden Corral and listen to Justin Bieber.

The guilt is strong in this one.

Golden Corral's mission statement includes feeding stoner's for Pete's sake.

So why the lazy crack to marijuana comparisons ?

How do they correlate ? Sound like a hater to me.

Because of the lazy "getting in trouble for carrying illegal drugs is an indictment of our country," comment. Lazy begets lazy.

Bottom line, whether or not a law sucks, we are still a nation of laws. They are to be followed or you shall be punished. You are allowed to dissent. You aren't allowed to break them without consequences.

Chano, how in the hell are you not on my ignore list?

I have to agree that Simon's observation is a bit too sweeping. It is a pretty good observation relative to the regular posters in this thread however. Btw, thanks Simon.

Rather than seeing the possibility that the national laws should perhaps change, most posters see the cannabis laws as fixed. Worse than fixed, they are fine with them as they are.

There seems to be little empathy for injustice if it doesn't directly impact them. Of course, I wasn't expecting morons like performer or Tom to get my point, but I did think some of you might see the scenario differently.

Injustice? You were transporting illegal drugs across state lines, and got caught. That's not injustice. It is, in fact, the definition of justice.

You get no sympathy because you weren't victimized by anyone or anything. You did an illegal thing, and got caught.

They correlate because they are both illegal. The majority here don't give a !@#$ what you do as long as it doesn't affect us personally. Your act does get old though.

What act is that you speak of? The one that pulls 3x the ass you do or the one that makes 3x your salary ?

Stay silent noob. Put on some makeup and prance around some more as PPP's cheerleader.

The guilt is strong in this one.

Golden Corral's mission statement includes feeding stoner's for Pete's sake.

Leave tbd's stoner Pete out of this ! Edited by Ryan L Billz

The injustice wasn't that the police stopped me. I regret that they took my meds but commend them for using some level of good judgement and allowing me to go.

The injustice is continuing to allow the feds to claim that this is a schedule 1 drug which, by definition, means that it has no medicinal value. Even several of the highly critical posters here realize that is a sham. Clearly there is medical value.

There are now millions of medical cannabis patients in the country, both registered and unregistered. These are people who have a doctor's recommendation to use cannabis as medicine. There is no way in hell that we should be treated as criminals.

The injustice wasn't that the police stopped me. I regret that they took my meds but commend them for using some level of good judgement and allowing me to go.

The injustice is continuing to allow the feds to claim that this is a schedule 1 drug which, by definition, means that it has no medicinal value. Even several of the highly critical posters here realize that is a sham. Clearly there is medical value.

There are now millions of medical cannabis patients in the country, both registered and unregistered. These are people who have a doctor's recommendation to use cannabis as medicine. There is no way in hell that we should be treated as criminals.

They should when they illegally transport it across state lines.

What act is that you speak of? The one that pulls 3x the ass you do or the one that makes 3x your salary ?

Stay silent noob. Put on some makeup and prance around some more as PPP's cheerleader. Leave tbd's stoner Pete out of this !

You stick it up guy's asses for money and then brag about it?

Captain Kangaroo tries hacky jones again. Just stay down idiot.

You always embarrass yourself. Gay jokes huh? Once again it's 2016.

Don't be so sensitive. There's at least a 50/50 chance you were born that way. Money for sex though is a bit tacky but what is even tackier is claiming to make more money than someone else, Scooby.

Don't be so sensitive. There's at least a 50/50 chance you were born that way. Money for sex though is a bit tacky but what is even tackier is claiming to make more money than someone else, Scooby.

Whats tacky is an idiot like you coming after me. Knock it off shmo.

It's interesting to see the stoner creed has not changed in 40 years. :rolleyes:

41Da51jao5L.jpg

You're sounding like someone who goes through an oz every three weeks.

Doctor's recommendation. :w00t::w00t: :w00t:

I have to agree that Simon's observation is a bit too sweeping. It is a pretty good observation relative to the regular posters in this thread however.

Many of these posters are a microcosm of our society at large. They are frequently reasonable people who self-identify as conservatives, yet still take an outsized joy at the excesses of the state. When the reasonable members of our conservative class place more value on playing the role of culture warriors than they do on defending the American tenet of personal liberty, I think that is absolutely symptomatic of the ongoing decay of a republic that claims to be based on the ideal of freedom.

Many of these posters are a microcosm of our society at large. They are frequently reasonable people who self-identify as conservatives, yet still take an outsized joy at the excesses of the state. When the reasonable members of our conservative class place more value on playing the role of culture warriors than they do on defending the American tenet of personal liberty, I think that is absolutely symptomatic of the ongoing decay of a republic that claims to be based on the ideal of freedom.

Or it's possible to disagree with a bad law, and disagree with the yahoo who thinks his violation of it is heroic, and he's unjustly persecuted for it.

Whats tacky is an idiot like you coming after me. Knock it off shmo.

You sound a little butt hurt. Hmmm. Anyway you were the one talking about all the ass and money you were getting compared to me. As if you would know. Anyway, if you feel you have to beg me to stop picking on you then maybe it's time to realize that all I've been doing is counter punching. Stop making wild swings that don't connect and I will stop devastating you with right hooks.

Yeah, minus several hundred dollars worth of his own property.

I've always liked your posts, except for when it comes to pot. About 5 years ago or so, that crazy guy who always wanted to fight anybody who said anything against pot (and I never say I want it illegal - I just rail against those who say it's harmless) was going insane on a thread on off the wall.

You joined in and repeatedly wanted me to expound on my thoughts or experience and such. I kept joking it off because I didn't have the time etc. to really get into it.

But, you goaded me so many times - that finally I did - wrote a big long thoughtful (IMO) post about the pros and cons of legalization, pot, etc. - and then you immediately locked the thread. I was like WTF - were you just doing that to be an ahole and get me to waste a bunch of time?!?

You sound a little butt hurt. Hmmm. Anyway you were the one talking about all the ass and money you were getting compared to me. As if you would know. Anyway, if you feel you have to beg me to stop picking on you then maybe it's time to realize that all I've been doing is counter punching. Stop making wild swings that don't connect and I will stop devastating you with right hooks.

Don Quixote, you're doing it again. You've never devastated anything, even the gatorman lights your sorry ass up.

You counter punch as well as Peter McNeely did.

Retire you bum.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Don Quixote, you're doing it again. You've never devastated anything, even the gatorman lights your sorry ass up.

Retire you bum.

I think aisle 7 at Walmart is where they sell the analogies. I know they come cheaper by the case and apparently you bought the "Boxing and Mortal Kombat" inventory. Zip on over there this morning and pick up a variety pack.

Retire you bum.

Ah Robin, ever since Duckdog left you've been searching for a new Batman. Could you have found it in Gator?