What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'm for arming teachers, staff, etc. at the schools. I didn't say you FORCE any teacher to do so. You have conscientious objectors in the US military. You can have the same in school. 

Dude, are you this slow? IQ under 80? Seriously? You don't get sarcasm (my M134 comment) and you read something and add 50 additional things into that one statement. 

Listen freakshow - lolz - add 50 what???? More BS from this fraud.

There is no mistake that you want every teacher in America to possess a firearm in every classroom. You have mentioned it at least ten times here on this site.

You can deflect (you really like to do that when you are threatened and called out for your hypocrisy) - question my IQ - but you have made it abundantly clear where you stand.

You care more about your gun than you do humanity.

Sick fk

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Listen freakshow - lolz - add 50 what???? More BS from this fraud.

There is no mistake that you want every teacher in America to possess a firearm in every classroom. You have mentioned it at least ten times here on this site.

You can deflect (you really like to do that when you are threatened and called out for your hypocrisy) - question my IQ - but you have made it abundantly clear where you stand.

You care more about your gun than you do humanity.

Sick fk

Okay, goodbye (since I know how to ignore someone!) 

And yea, you're IQ level is likely below the US average. Based on your moronic rants and assumptions, lack of sarcasm and reality... I'd guess 85 give or take 5 points. You might go apply for SSDI if you haven't already.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Okay, goodbye (since I know how to ignore someone!) 

And yea, you're IQ level is likely below the US average. Based on your moronic rants and assumptions, lack of sarcasm and reality... I'd guess 85 give or take 5 points. You might go apply for SSDI if you haven't already.

“you’re iq”

You try so hard 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vbw7dnvc6n1qfl6xkh

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Not sure this is the right time for this. 😏

You kids today... That's all you care about is getting drunk and running around with a lampshade on your head. 

12 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Dude is a commie. Maybe some

of the people here should move there. 

It's always nice to see people still not knowing what Communism is.

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:
  • Harden every school, every level (K-12). That would include, cameras covering entry and exit points. Automatic lock doors, requiring being "buzzed in" after the front office/admin recognizing that person requesting entry. ONE entry point, ONE exit point. Of course, there are many schools that do require two. At the school I'm at, we have a front door into the lobby and a backdoor into the lobby, that goes to the cafeteria. The back exit door also is covered by cameras and you have to be buzzed in. In addition, we have cameras all over our school... both outside and inside. Camera's covering the parking lot, and one on every corner of the building(s). Each room needs to be locked. When people yell "We can't afford that!". I'm at an Oklahoma HS. The budget for education here is as low as any state. It CAN be done. 
  • Arm teachers, staff and administrators. Let me clarify so people don't get the idea we FORCE any teacher to do this: This is voluntary only. With this, it's either conceal carry or in an attached "quick access" safe (biometric safe, which is not expensive) that is attached to the desk. No reason any student, parent, etc. would know who these people who have the CCW. This would require training and semi-annual training assisted by local LEO. Post signs, like many have in some states, that "This school may have armed teachers and staff" right out front. 

Turning schools into military fortifications is such a ridiculous idea, but no implementing gun control or assault weapon bans will put us into some sort Tyrannical dystopia.

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:
  • Keep the current laws for age requirements, but add additional, in-depth backgrounds, in regards to semi-automatic rifles for under 21-year old's. We already have an age requirement of 21 for handguns. There is no need to change that. If someone under the age of 21 wants to buy a M1 Garand, Ruger 10/22, AR-15, etc., they have to complete a longer background check. That would include juvenile delinquency backgrounds, school history backgrounds (this takes MINUTES to do at a school, in regards to discipline... teachers and staff usually know if a kid has made threats before). Social media search. Mental health search (most states have a database on mental health involvement for youth). 
  • Require gun-owners to have their firearms in a safe when they are not at home or not in their vehicle. This includes gun shops and pawn shops. HUGE pain, but probably needs to be done. Have them all placed in a "magazine" which is what you have to do for explosives. This is the try and prevent the problem of stolen firearms. We have had too many guns stolen out of homes, cares and gun/pawn shops. There is really no reason to not have your firearm locked up when you're not close to it. Failure to do so would be harsh. 
  • Require immediate reporting of any stolen or lost firearm to LEO.  Why this isn't already a law in every state and why someone who has their firearm stolen as soon as they know, it's mindboggling. If someone broken into my home and stole anything, let alone a firearm... I'm calling LEO as soon as I can. Failure to do so would be harsh. 

Would you look at that gun control, what a communist.

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

LOL, just a little blurb about capping the number of handguns in Canada. No biggie. 

Here's the thing... once you open that door to "banning" a weapon type, the door is now propped open. It wouldn't take much for some nut (like a Beto-type) to ban handguns for some reason like "most used in gun deaths in America, so we are stopping all sales". 

that-kind-of-thinking-can-be-a-slippery-

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Turning schools into military fortifications is such a ridiculous idea, but no implementing gun control or assault weapon bans will put us into some sort Tyrannical dystopia.

Would you look at that gun control, what a communist.

We have gun control in America. We have 20,000+ laws in the books regarding firearms. Also, a machine gun is an assault weapon. Not a semi-automatic rifle or handgun. That's a media and DC made up term. Misapplied. 

I've talked about ideas. All I've heard from the left or anti-gun people is "ban assault weapons". Not a surprise though. BTW: The school I'm at is far from "military fortifications".

36 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm very aware. It's a blanket statement in regards to someone wanting to control the population(s) rights. 

But let's talk.... 

East Germany, the communist party outlawed firearm ownership completely. USSR allowed only smoothbore shotguns for hunting. Everything else had to be turned in or get thrown in prison. In China today? Only a select few can own a firearm and only for hunting. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

3 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'm very aware. It's a blanket statement in regards to someone wanting to control the population(s) rights. 

But let's talk.... 

East Germany, the communist party outlawed firearm ownership completely. USSR allowed only smoothbore shotguns for hunting. Everything else had to be turned in or get thrown in prison. 

It's a garbage argument that gets thrown out anytime anyone suggests the government increases regulations of anything, like that's not it's ***** job and like the debate over how or what it should do isn't the basic foundation of democracy.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's a garbage argument that gets thrown out anytime anyone suggests the government increases regulations of anything, like that's not it's ***** job and like the debate over how or what it should do isn't the basic foundation of democracy.

I'm talking about the PM of Canada. Not the United States. LOL 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and I'm talking about idiots that attach the word Communism to anything a government does that they don't like.

Cool story. Have a great day. 

(and my ideas about 'shootings', esp. school shootings are all valid and practical)