What is better, no guns, or more guns?

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE:

Gun ownership rises to 44% of all homes.

Its good to see so many Americans exercising their constitutionally protected rights.

I would bet it may even be higher. I think (rightfully so) many gun owners are nervous and skeptical of government intentions and may want to remain private and would not self identify as a gun owner of asked in a survey.

I would bet it may even be higher. I think (rightfully so) many gun owners are nervous and skeptical of government intentions and may want to remain private and would not self identify as a gun owner of asked in a survey.

If somebody randomly called me up for a survey and ask if I own any firearms I would say no

Can you carry on university property?

You can at UT Austin. They had a student protest over it last week. Female students against campus carry were packing various types of phallic-shaped marital aids in protest. It was extremely amusing.

that's even funnier than what eii said. Give your number to mead for the group message. You'll be surprised how well I do

Sorry about the wisecrack - it was an easy set up. No offense meant. :beer:

You can at UT Austin. They had a student protest over it last week. Female students against campus carry were packing various types of phallic-shaped marital aids in protest. It was extremely amusing.

Sorry about the wisecrack - it was an easy set up. No offense meant. :beer:

I don't get offended. Ever. And when it comes to that. I think way too much of myself to let it be an issue.

But the issue of open carry on campus? Where is it limited? If any on any campuses?

I don't get offended. Ever. And when it comes to that. I think way too much of myself to let it be an issue.

But the issue of open carry on campus? Where is it limited? If any on any campuses?

1) Good answer!

2) UT isn't allowing open carry - I don't know if any colleges or universities do.

https://campuscarry.utexas.edu/

Cocks for Glocks. Seriously.

Yay, feminism!

Hey, this way they at least get to hold one for once in their lives.

Just a hunch, but I suspect a fee had never handled either

Minnesota gun buyback program lands with a thud

A Minneapolis gun buyback program targeting weapons used in street crimes may be shooting blanks, as detractors said a Saturday collection mostly took in antiquated, unused or homemade arms from legal owners and did little to thin the firearm supply actually available to dangerous criminals.

Two Minneapolis locations collected about 150 firearms Saturday, but both exchanges were forced to shut down several hours early when officials ran out of Visa gift cards – $25,000 worth, The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported.

And at least some of that money helped finance the purchase of even more guns.

One person constructed a “shotgun” out of a piece of wood, some tape and a pipe. They were given a $100 gift card for the contraption, according to a Facebook post from the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus.

It’s literally a piece of pipe stuck into a chunk of wood. And the owner received 100 bucks of Minnesota taxpayer money for it.

1472489001562.jpg?ve=1&tl=1............... :lol:

A Minneapolis gun buyback program targeting weapons used in street crimes may be shooting blanks, as detractors said a Saturday collection mostly took in antiquated, unused or homemade arms from legal owners and did little to thin the firearm supply actually available to dangerous criminals.

Two Minneapolis locations collected about 150 firearms Saturday, but both exchanges were forced to shut down several hours early when officials ran out of Visa gift cards $25,000 worth, The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported.

One person constructed a shotgun out of a piece of wood, some tape and a pipe. They were given a $100 gift card for the contraption, according to a Facebook post from the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus.

Its literally a piece of pipe stuck into a chunk of wood. And the owner received 100 bucks of Minnesota taxpayer money for it.

Brilliant! :lol:

Two Minneapolis locations collected about 150 firearms Saturday, but both exchanges were forced to shut down several hours early when officials ran out of Visa gift cards – $25,000 worth, The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported.

One person constructed a “shotgun” out of a piece of wood, some tape and a pipe. They were given a $100 gift card for the contraption, according to a Facebook post from the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus.

It’s literally a piece of pipe stuck into a chunk of wood. And the owner received 100 bucks of Minnesota taxpayer money for it.

How much for a Pop Tart bitten into the shape of a gun?