Ran into a Giant today

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy when threads do not go near what the OP expected.

I enjoy when threads do not go near what the OP expected.

Well , No Saint .. Its kinda hard not too .

I like this guys panache though !

making new friends is harder than it looks .

wtf is with double posting ? twice this week ? must be a sign of something

Edited by 3rdand12

Maybe I'm missing your meaning but I went back to read the OP's comments again and it seems to me this thread has gone exactly where he wanted. JMO

I suspected he was aiming at getting a lot of "way to represent" and "good job telling him" comments as opposed to "you are embarrassing"

Edited by NoSaint

You moron. Your only possible defense is that he was the bigger moron for not giving you the response you richly deserved: "Wide. Right."

But that still makes you nothing more than the lesser of two morons in an intellectual cripple slap-fight, which is hardly to your credit.

You moron. Your only possible defense is that he was the bigger moron for not giving you the response you richly deserved: "Wide. Right."

But that still makes you nothing more than the lesser of two morons in an intellectual cripple slap-fight, which is hardly to your credit.

+1, hahahahah

Whatever happen to the day when men walked around like they had a pair. I applaud you sir for having the balls to walk up to him and let him know who the real team in New York is. Personally I don't see anything wrong with what you did and who's to say that if the guy you said it to got all pissy that he wouldn't be the one getting his butt kicked??!!!

Go bills

What?

Just what?

You guys are a trip. He knew I was kidding around.

Rich

Oh yes, you will find a rich crew of characters on this board.

The dead spots in the off-season make for some really lame desperate talk around here, like when the NFL stretched out the wait for the draft an extra 2 weeks this year - auugghh!!!

It will be more fun when camp starts and then the real season (eventually!)

Anyway, welcome to our odd little family, Rich!

Oh yes, you will find a rich crew of characters on this board.

The dead spots in the off-season make for some really lame desperate talk around here, like when the NFL stretched out the wait for the draft an extra 2 weeks this year - auugghh!!!

It will be more fun when camp starts and then the real season (eventually!)

Anyway, welcome to our odd little family, Rich!

THIS!!! Lol

This will explain some things.http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/166775-lt-gov-says-bills-only-ny-team/#entry3096272

Careful you don't take it too seriously man. 12 posts since 2005 and you have the stones to walk up to a man 7 incher taller than you and say that the team he roots for is a fraud?

This will explain some things.http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/166775-lt-gov-says-bills-only-ny-team/#entry3096272

Careful you don't take it too seriously man. 12 posts since 2005 and you have the stones to walk up to a man 7 incher taller than you and say that the team he roots for is a fraud?

A team that beat us in the Superbowl, no less.

Christ, at least pick on a Dolphins fan.