Josh Gordon arrested for DUI

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao. Eat poop, Cleveland, eat some f :censored: ing poop!

:bag: <---Mike Pettine doesn't want to eat poop.

:sick: <---Donte Whitner just ate poop!

:cry: <---Josh Gordon realizes he is making everyone in Cleveland eat poop.

:oops: <---Jimmy Haslem just ate poop out of a Flying J restroom after he realized all his employees in Cleveland are eating poop.

:wallbash:<---The NFL just realized they put a poop eating franchise named the "Browns," in the city of Cleveland...instead of the city of Los Angeles.

:death: <---Browns fans when they realize everything about their team is poop.

Poop's all gone... :thumbsup:

No poop in Buffalo, NY! :worthy:

Edited by Bob Malooga

I blame the browns for this, in part.

How do they not basically dictate to him that he is not driving a car ever? If I am their GM, after the 1st (or maybe 2nd or maybe 3rd) incident, I would have said, "here is your professional driver and car; he takes you everywhere; you no longer are driving."

How do they not basically dictate to him that he is not driving a car ever? If I am their GM, after the 1st (or maybe 2nd or maybe 3rd) incident, I would have said, "here is your professional driver and car; he takes you everywhere; you no longer are driving."

Remind me how they can dictate that?

Remind me how they can dictate that?

The team has the power to suspend him, probably without pay, for any of his prior transgressions.

I would think they could have suggested to him that in lieu of being suspended by the team, he could agree to certain conditions. Maybe they did that--who knows? But this is, what, Gordon's 4th or 5th issue?

The team has the power to suspend him, probably without pay, for any of his prior transgressions.

I would think they could have suggested to him that in lieu of being suspended by the team, he could agree to certain conditions. Maybe they did that--who knows? But this is, what, Gordon's 4th or 5th issue?

I don't think that would fly, depending on the approach taken I guess. Drug offenses are league CBA negotiated

The NFL offers a car service to all players at a ridiculously low cost (if any), if I remember correctly. For any professional athlete to get behind the wheel of a car after consuming even a drop of alcohol is the height of stupidity.

No sympathy here for anyone besides Browns fans. They, like us, don't deserve this.

Gordon, on the other hand, deserves every penalty he receives. He has taken the privilege of using his natural athletic ability to make millions of dollars and thrown it in the garbage.

The NFL offers a car service to all players at a ridiculously low cost (if any), if I remember correctly. For any professional athlete to get behind the wheel of a car after consuming even a drop of alcohol is the height of stupidity.

No sympathy here for anyone besides Browns fans. They, like us, don't deserve this.

Gordon, on the other hand, deserves every penalty he receives. He has taken the privilege of using his natural athletic ability to make millions of dollars and thrown it in the garbage.

Not sure if that service reaches Raleigh NC - but even on a modest rookie contract there's no excuse not to pay. There's no excuse on my much more modest salary, really

Edited by NoSaint

Not sure if that service reaches Raleigh NC - but even on a modest rookie contract there's no excuse not to pay. There's no excuse on my much more modest salary, really

I think the point is that any player can call a number and the NFL has a deal worked out to get said player transportation, wherever he is. Again, I don't have the specifics but remember reading about it in years past.

Regardless, even if there were no such arrangement what kind of an idiot doesn't get a cab? Gordon, that's what kind.

Edit: just found this article -- http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201304/nfl-players-worry-about-privacy-when-using-car-service

Edited by eball

I think the point is that any player can call a number and the NFL has a deal worked out to get said player transportation, wherever he is. Again, I don't have the specifics but remember reading about it in years past.

Regardless, even if there were no such arrangement what kind of an idiot doesn't get a cab? Gordon, that's what kind.

Edit: just found this article -- http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201304/nfl-players-worry-about-privacy-when-using-car-service

Good link - I thought the nuts and bolts of the program were a little different but this makes more sense. Pretty cool setup.

No profesional athlete should ever be in a position to get a DUI... Not only to they have the means to pay for basically any transportation- there is a program in place for them... It's just childish and irresponsible...

How about his agent Rosenhaus? he's the one with the most professional responsibility for this guy. Why doesnt he get him some help, or a mentor of some kind? Rosenhaus is a waste, too many in his stable go astray

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack