Hot for prison worker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you subscribe to the take advantage of children rather than engage in consensual intercourse with felons school of thought?

dont put words in my mouth.

I'm done here. That was never my argument. Someone else brought that up not me. All I said was this scumbag of an officer is a safety and security issue for all the officers around here. Had nothing to do with the sex being consensual. But thanks for assuming things.

I am truly done here. No need to get me all worked up.

dont put words in my mouth.

I'm done here. That was never my argument. Someone else brought that up not me. All I said was this scumbag of an officer is a safety and security issue for all the officers around here. Had nothing to do with the sex being consensual. But thanks for assuming things.

I am truly done here. No need to get me all worked up.

Thanks for assuming things says the guy who told us all about how the inmate raped and murdered his last girlfriend and then manipulated the CO into smuggling in weapons and other contraband, while generalizing all student teacher sexual relations as harmless. You're too much fun.

What if it were a white collar women's prison, a hot inmate and the only contraband smuggled in was a dildo and a video camera? Would that be considered an exception?

Are the dildo and video camera hidden in the same body cavity?

Depends on the director/producer/smuggler. I see no reason to limit artistic license to the actual production. Pre-production is important too.

What about removal? Is someone "going in to get them," or does the smuggler have to drop the kids off at the pool?

What about removal? Is someone "going in to get them," or does the smuggler have to drop the kids off at the pool?

I asked if it was an exception. It doesn't really matter how they got in or even if they made it in. I am wondering if there really are no exceptions, because if there are any, this would be the one.

Thanks all for the support.

I think COs and police are grossly underpaid. I'm friends with county jail guards and guards at Great Meadow; all of them underpaid.

I think COs and police are grossly underpaid. I'm friends with county jail guards and guards at Great Meadow; all of them underpaid.

yup.

I'll tell ya how a 25 year guy told me when I started.

-we don't get paid for what we do... We get paid for what we might have to do on any given day. Most people don't want to work with murderers, rapists and crooks. We deal with them every day all day.