Lots of Jim Kelly Clips on The Buffalo Bills Site

oman128

In the last few days

1. All of a sudden there is all kinds of Jim Kelly clips about old games on Bills site.

2. Jim shows up at camp gives inspirational speech.

3. Per reports, Jim has lost 44 pounds.

4. He looks way worse than he did at Easter in NYC.

5. Is Jim sicker than they are telling us?

Edited by oman128

I had the same thought when I saw the articles and videos, but it could just be because of 90s week on NFLN.

He looks worse than he did around easter because he had yet to go through his treatments.

I hope it's all just coincidence.

A friend of mine at work just found out he had pancreatic cancer. Cut it all out. In the middle of treatments. Lost 80 LBs in a few short months. Says he's all good now. The treatments are horrible.

Sorry to hear about your friend getting cancer. I'll pray it stays gone.

No better time to than now to fire up the fans and the players . We have a lot on our plate. And Jim Kelly is an inspiration on the field and off the field.

As are all you fans and the whole Bills nation . every player and coach and kid who watched a game or is going to. Jim may be fine and he may not But alot of good folks are with him and OBD is staying classy here. actually TBD is pretty awesome too

This is our history we are seeing ! . I hope all embrace it . and of course it goes further back then the Kelly days , but does represent to a man what Buffalo Bills means.

Never quit and rally around boys and girls.

Go Bills

Of course he looks worse and lost 44 pounds. The radiation burned his mouth and that whole area, so he has no tastebuds, and is using a feeding tube.............And, chemo is way worse than that.

A friend of mine at work just found out he had pancreatic cancer. Cut it all out. In the middle of treatments. Lost 80 LBs in a few short months. Says he's all good now. The treatments are horrible.

That is amazing that he recovered. I have heard pancreatic is usually pretty impossible to treat.

Trust me, I just went through 37 days of treatment for leukemia and my weight dropped from a slim 155 to a out 105 pounds in that time. I lost the ability to walk, and could barely stand. Cancer and treatment will destroy you. I was alarmed but not surprised to see Jim Kelly so frail, but he's been through the fire. If the cancer is controlled, he'll get better.

I'm doing much better these days by the way!

Edited by TheMadCap

Trust me, I just went through 37 days of treatment for leukemia and my weight dropped from a slim 155 to a out 105 pounds in that time. I lost the ability to walk, and could barely stand. Cancer and treatment will destroy you. I was alarmed but not surprised to see Jim Kelly so frail, but he's been through the fire. If the cancer is controlled, he'll get better.

I didn't know about your treatment. If you posted something I hadn't seen it.

I'm glad to hear you are doing better and will say a prayer for you. I can't tell you how much I admire people who fight like you have fought. I know you'll say you do what you have to do, but still.....keep it up.

I didn't know about your treatment. If you posted something I hadn't seen it.

I'm glad to hear you are doing better and will say a prayer for you. I can't tell you how much I admire people who fight like you have fought. I know you'll say you do what you have to do, but still.....keep it up.

Thank you brother, no, I don't post LAMPs as a general rule anyway. I appreciate the kind words!

And you fight it cause you have to, what other option is there? I am very lucky to have incredible support from my family and friends who have helped me get back up when I was quite literally, on my back. This weekend, some buddies are coming by to spread some mulch in my flower beds, and the guy next door cuts grass for me. It was overwhelming how people come together and help out. Even if it's just a buddy bringing you a decent coffee while your chained to a hospital bed. I have been really lucky...

Wow. Glad you're doing so much better!

• 2 weeks later...

Brother I'm sorry to hear, but glad you're getting better. Cancer sucks, but respect fighters like you. My family will say prayers for you so you get completely in remission. Keep the gang posted. We may debate about the Bills, but still love talking to you guys.

Happy 4th! Go eat some burgers today and enjoy your family.

Great news!

God for his family's sake, I hope this is accurate.

I hope that's true. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, though..............How did Houston get involved when his docs are in Buffalo and NYC. And, it was supposed to be three months or so before they would know anything.

But, it would sound like so far, so good - at the very least!

Still good, but not in the clear yet...

Its nice to see the Bills giving Jim and Family respect. Especially now .

I think this is pretty awesome Jim gets the lovin for awhile. and all the 90s Bills really.

Teams became a family i suppose. One of the things lost in todays NFL maybe.

I am all for the attention. sounds weird but better to remind him he is loved and stuff while he is here .

: ) :thumbsup:

How did Houston get involved when his docs are in Buffalo and NYC.

Most likely he was at MD Anderson Cancer Center, which is considered to be a world class facility. He's getting the best care possible.

Edited by BillnutinHouston