AFC East

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the NYETS will finish under .500 I'm guessing the over under on QB changes between Vick and Gino is 3

I think they will go with Geno and lose 3 games in a row and then make the switch to Vick and he will probably win a couple until he gets injured and then back to Geno who has by then lost his confidence and goes on another losing streak. How many losing seasons until Rex loses his job? They have been a bad team for the past 3 season and they still love him down there

I think they will go with Geno and lose 3 games in a row and then make the switch to Vick and he will probably win a couple until he gets injured and then back to Geno who has by then lost his confidence and goes on another losing streak. How many losing seasons until Rex loses his job? They have been a bad team for the past 3 season and they still love him down there

I was thinking the exact same thing in regards to Geno until he sucks, Vick until he gets hurt, back to Geno. I wonder where they will be in the cycle by week 8 when we first play them.

Who is most responsible for personnel decisions there? Seems like Rex's teams outperform their talent.

Who is most responsible for personnel decisions there? Seems like Rex's teams outperform their talent.

I would agree on Defense. He's a great defensive coach. But they haven't figured it out on offense the whole time he has been there. He was never a head coach at any level before taking the NYJ hc job so maybe he's just not suited to be a head coach. But I would hire him as a DC any day of the week

I would agree on Defense. He's a great defensive coach. But they haven't figured it out on offense the whole time he has been there. He was never a head coach at any level before taking the NYJ hc job so maybe he's just not suited to be a head coach. But I would hire him as a DC any day of the week

I thought Morningweh (sp) was a nice choice for OC this time around. His background with Vick will help too. But I'm not a fan of Rex as a HC.

Pro Football Focus @PFF · 19m

With the first run complete, we've started to look back over the Depth Charts again, starting with the AFC East https://www.profootb...-east/ …

Manuel upgraded from "poor" to "below average"

Spiller downgraded from "high quality" to "good"

Chandler upgraded from "below average" to "average"

I really respect PFF...

So when I see them be so down on EJ, I start to worry a bit. Because everything else they post (again, imo) seems to be gold.

I'll play: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24595235/qb-coach-tom-house-tom-brady-issues-in-2013-mechanical

P*ts QB coach has identified mechanical issues that he claims explain Brady's statistical off :season last year. Looking for a rebound this year.

kj

He was off last year because Race Car Jerry hit him square in the hip during their first encounter....

Tom.....

We are coming.....

They went 8-8 last year.

They went 8-8 last year.

So did Wade Phillips when we fired him. We went to the playoffs 2 years in a row and then we went 8-8 and he got fired. Teams in the NFL don't strive to be .500 and miss the playoffs 3 years in a row like the Jets. And like how we are a better team than our record shows, they are a worse team than their record. We would have beat them 99 times out of 100 last year. The Jets are a joke

So did Wade Phillips when we fired him. We went to the playoffs 2 years in a row and then we went 8-8 and he got fired. Teams in the NFL don't strive to be .500 and miss the playoffs 3 years in a row like the Jets. And like how we are a better team than our record shows, they are a worse team than their record. We would have beat them 99 times out of 100 last year. The Jets are a joke

I disagree. Rex has had our number for years. We usually only split with them when we're both out of playoff contention. Yet somehow we cross off them as "two easy wins, they suck," even though they're the only team who regularly challenges the Pats.

It's really bizarre.

I disagree. Rex has had our number for years. We usually only split with them when we're both out of playoff contention. Yet somehow we cross off them as "two easy wins, they suck," even though they're the only team who regularly challenges the Pats.

It's really bizarre.

It is a little bizaar I suppose . Isn't It.

I would suggest to folks , although Jets Offense appears questionable and i would agree the QB situation is interesting , dont sell their defense short .

They have D line that is one of the best . at everything . and depth i think. if i do recall correct.

and project to stay that way.

I worry about them this year . But they should be fantastic games for us to look forward to. I sure am !

I've a good feeling Bills will be strong against the Patrots this year too.

Go Bills

For the comment they start with Geno, I'm not sure. The safe bet for Rexxy to save his job is go with Vick, see how he does, and if he gets hurt or does not say start with 3-1, he puts to bed the QB controversy and he throws Geno in there.

He'll be inconsistent again and their defense will probably be a top 5 defense again. This gives them 8-8 again, and Rex is gone.

• 2 weeks later...