AFC East

Humph

@PatriotsHaven: A little trickery from the offense in 11-on-11. Mallett throws a lateral pass to Edelman, who throws a bomb to Amendola. Save that for Nov.

They are trying to find something Mallet does well.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno completes 5 of 6 passes, and is part of a bad practice.... EJ completes like 50% and we're told to be patient... kinda interesting the different expectations of the two.

I'm pretty sure he didn't only throw 6 passes all practice. And if you read, the article stats they were all pretty much dump offs?

And where have you read EJ only completed 50% of his passes? I mean Rodak even said he was 4 for 4 on one stretch.

I'm pretty sure he didn't only throw 6 passes all practice. And if you read, the article stats they were all pretty much dump offs?

And where have you read EJ only completed 50% of his passes? I mean Rodak even said he was 4 for 4 on one stretch.

Just going by media reports at times... its just weird how things are.

Please note, that I'm in the "Give EJ time camp"

Just seems like Geno is probably on the hotter seat, being in NY with Vick behind him.

Just going by media reports at times... its just weird how things are.

Please note, that I'm in the "Give EJ time camp"

Just seems like Geno is probably on the hotter seat, being in NY with Vick behind him.

I think any QB in NY is on the hot seat. That said, his season last year, wasn't all too promising, so I can see why he might be on the hot seat.

Brady did have 9 games with a qb rating under 90- he is slowing down but I respect him too much to say he's close to done. Unless you can rush the quarterback then we see what happens

The difference between the Buffalo media and NY media is completely different. The Buffalo media seems to give in to the Bills mindset and excuses(as do a lot of the fans) the NY media has absolutely no patience at all and doesn't take excuses. There is no "give it time" in NY.

Yup. Even after 2 Super bowl victories in the past 5 years, Eli Manning is on the hot seat this year.

I think looking back every realizes the defense shut down one of the most potent offenses, that what won the games-

Geno completes 5 of 6 passes, and is part of a bad practice.... EJ completes like 50% and we're told to be patient... kinda interesting the different expectations of the two.

We gotta stop with the training camp microscopes, Its not even preseason yet either. Geno did get full many more reps in pre season, and regular season last year.

I'm more concerned about how the entire offense will perform in the up coming HoF game. After around game 6 EJ will have around a years playing experience, providing he stays healthy.

@AdamSchefter: Dee Milliner said he believe he's NFL's best CB and now Calvin Pace says Jets have NFL's best defense:

http://t.co/PrKi6tqjwF

PatriotsSB49@PatriotsSB49 11m

"I’m not sure [Dee Milliner] is the best cornerback up here in Cortland. And I might include the university." - Mike Westhoff.

:w00t:

Rotoworld Football@Rotoworld_FB 2m

Mike Wallace sidelined by hamstring injury http://dlvr.it/6TQwND

Adam Levitan@adamlevitan 14m

Absolutely love Mike Wallace as a bounce-back guy, but hate when speed WRs have hammy issues: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5329/mike-wallace …