AFC East

Do many realize that the rules have changed? The 3rd QB on the field rule is gone, the 3rd/emergency cannot enter the field without the starting QB leaving the game.

dont you know the jets are still living in 2009. CJ2K! Mike Vick! Wildcat! Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you know the jets are still living in 2009. CJ2K! Mike Vick! Wildcat!

yea, of all things i am reading these days i just do not know.

i read today that RB Stewart for Carolina thinks they have the best RB's in the league. Granted it was asked in a loaded way, but it's just par for the course that these guys, coaches and all, have to say these types of things.

Rex was probably asked "do you think you could use Vick in the wildcat?" And, why would Rex say no? Give other coaches something to think about and sure why not, Vick in the wildcat!

Oh.

@ProFootballTalk: Rex Ryan: My defense doesn't need a great cornerback http://t.co/KuETxN0Ukk

To win more games than you lose (which may be Rex's mindset at the moment) this might be the case (if enough pressure is generated up front to make coverage less of an issue) But, to win come playoff time, you best have great coverage in the backfield.

Evan Silva@evansilva 1m

Interesting note on #Patriots usage of Darrelle Revis. Could be v. tough guy to plan around in my Matchups columns: http://www.rotoworld...-revis …

When Browner comes back from his suspension, it will be interesting if the refs calling it close on DB will take away his physical edge and allow for good gains down the defensive right side.

I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but it always sucks when a really good player (in any sport) can't beat lingering injuries.