AFC East

I sure wish tweets had MORE info in them!!!! LOL

I prefer a nice paragraph or 2 instead of having to read 15 tweets to get a decent story.

Here is what I gathered from the 1st two hours of Jets camp - the QB job is Geno's to lose, Rex will have a package for Vick whether he starts or not, Decker is just fine with out Manning and catching everything, CJ2K looks amazing, and some WR I've never heard of is going to be awesome. And they are going to win 10 games because they signed Jason Babin. Of course, this all came from the homer Jets media. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took a look at the Patriots schedule and I think it will be one their harder ones in many years. Miami, Jets and Buffalo always play them pretty tough and outside of that, I saw 3 automatic wins. Now I am pretty sure they will find their way to 10-13 wins but I believe they will be fighting harder than ever to get there....

I just took a look at the Patriots schedule and I think it will be one their harder ones in many years. Miami, Jets and Buffalo always play them pretty tough and outside of that, I saw 3 automatic wins. Now I am pretty sure they will find their way to 10-13 wins but I believe they will be fighting harder than ever to get there....

As long as Brady and BB are there you can pencil the Pats in for 10 wins. I got to agree wth you about their schedule as it looks today. The thing is there will be 3-4 teams that looked good to start the year and that end up being duds- ala Texans, Redskins, Detroit, Atlanta, etc of last season.

I think the Patriots can be had this season, as I see them @ *KC @ Buffalo, and then Chicago, *Denver at home before week 10. Then @ *Indy, Detroit, @*Green Bay, @ *San Diego, and finish the year Miami, @Jets, Buffalo. So the end result could very well be at the least 9-7.

I see the Bills going 9-7 this year "IF" Hackett changes his scheme away from a hurry up and punt attack. The Bills defense should be a top 10 unit this year, and should still help win games... provided they aren't worn out by the 4th quarter, and the ineffectiveness of their own offense.

The Jets will fire big mouth Rex after this season, and he will go back to doing what he does best, and that is being a DC. The Jets had a playoff team built until they started to force their young QB to win games instead of what got them winning games, by pounding the ball on the ground and playing great defense. They will try and force Geno to win games this year, and it will get Rex fired. It could go the other way tho if that Jets OC gets his head out of his keister and pounds the ball successfully with CJ2K.

The Dolphins are still floundering in the process of trying to protect their young QB, as center Mike Pouncey could be out for 7 weeks from recovering from hip surgery. Then they brought in a RB to help take the load off, and he is still recovering from knee surgery, and reported out of shape to start camp.

Summery, Pats, Bills, Jets, Dolphins, in that order, and that last game of the season for the Bills could be the difference between making the playoffs, and watching them on TV as usual. JMO.