Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my take: Pegula is the guy Cuomo, etc wants. He will make a substantial bid that includes plans to build his own stadium, maybe with Jacobs as a partner in that. All the state/county/city would have to do is provide him some land near downtown (Perry Projects?) and some infrastructure. Everyone's a hero. Pegula saves the team and Polancarz and Cuomo get a new stadium built with minimal government expenditure. What does Pegula get? The team, obviously. Another attraction in a burgeoning Canalside/Cobblestone district, plus maybe some favorable future consideration for his fracking interests. Win-win-win.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Edited by TheZone78

Here's my take: Pegula is the guy Cuomo, etc wants. He will make a substantial bid that includes plans to build his own stadium, maybe with Jacobs as a partner in that. All the state/county/city would have to do is provide him some land near downtown (Perry Projects?) and some infrastructure. Everyone's a hero. Pegula saves the team and Polancarz and Cuomo get a new stadium built with minimal government expenditure. What does Pegula get? The team, obviously. Another attraction in a burgeoning Canalside/Cobblestone district, plus maybe some favorable future consideration for his fracking interests. Win-win-win.

It's a shame our governor is such an honest, upstanding citizen. Otherwise, we could probably hope for him to take some unethical actions to ensure the trust selects the bidder he most prefers.

It's a shame our governor is such an honest, upstanding citizen. Otherwise, we could probably hope for him to take some unethical actions to ensure the trust selects the bidder he most prefers.

You know as well as most of us if things were looking bad for the team staying he would be getting dirty.

No one has said so, but that only means that he's not talking to John Kryk (it's no coincidence that the Donald and JBJ's bid has been leaked to the press, they are the two most promotional groups).

True, if anything Pegs' been the most cryptic of all groups.

No one has said so, but that only means that he's not talking to John Kryk (it's no coincidence that the Donald and JBJ's bid has been leaked to the press, they are the two most promotional groups).

These guys want to win the press conference the most. JBJ wants to win games, I suppose. Let's hope Pegula just wants to win the bid, because that's all I want. Oh, and the Super Bowl... almost forgot that.

These guys want to win the press conference the most. JBJ wants to win games, I suppose. Let's hope Pegula just wants to win the bid, because that's all I want. Oh, and the Super Bowl... almost forgot that.

Easy to do . Forgiven Augie : ) Edited by 3rdand12