[closed]what if SYNDER SAYS OK,,HIS WAY!!

But if this thread dies, where will we discuss the topic as important as the name of a team that we play once every four years?

I know. I was hoping we could discuss how Ramses Barden tied his shoes before doing some squats in the weight room today. He used loop swoop and pull instead of the bunny method, if you look closely.

I hate when guys discuss a team name potentially changing for being discriminatory when there are such important bills topics today.

Pretty simple question,What IF SYNDER says he will drop the REDSKINS name ,his way .

Suppose he changes it to the say the "LA (WHATEVERS)" ? ?

I'm lost. So your saying what if he moves the team out of the huge and generally successful DC market just to spite the government?

Also, I'm mesmerized by your use of punctuation, random capitalization, and spacing. I'm not even trying to be a jerk- I just find it fascinating.

He should change the name to the Washington Gangsters in honor of the politicians and bureaucrats. This should be followed by signing Reggie Bush so when the team goes 2 and 14 they can just blame Boosh! :D

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.