I interrupt the regular scheduled arguing over OTAs for: KIKO

Damn, that man was on fire the first half of the season. I expect more this year.

He wore down as the season went on. He used his speed a lot in the beginning of the year to make plays. Once teams figured that out they could account for him. I think he will be much more effective playing the WLB spot compared to the MLB

He wore down as the season went on. He used his speed a lot in the beginning of the year to make plays. Once teams figured that out they could account for him. I think he will be much more effective playing the WLB spot compared to the MLB

I agree that his much more natural position will be WLB. On top of that the person we got to take his place at MLB in Spikes should prove to be the perfect person to move Kiko forward.

Man, if he put on 10lbs this off-season like people have been saying, he's going to be a monster. Love the way he sheds blockers and has such a nose for the ball. Always seems to be anticipating and watching the QB's eyes.

I hope you are right, because if he isn't more effective playing WLB, we may have a problem.

Man, if he put on 10lbs this off-season like people have been saying, he's going to be a monster. Love the way he sheds blockers and has such a nose for the ball. Always seems to be anticipating and watching the QB's eyes.

There was one play in there, I think again Baltimore, where he did an fantastic job taking on the huge offensive tackle, shedding the block, and making the tackle. He must have been outweighed by 75 lbs.

I feel like Kiko is that kid you played backyard football with as a kid that is tough as nails. We all know someone like that. He gets tackled into a tree, or nails his head on a swingset and gets right back up when everyone is ready to call an ambulance. Just does not feel pain or even care about the safety of his body. This guy is indestructable and will be a maniac this year if the rest of the defense is on par with the expectations. All hail Kiko.